Green Tea Trial

Hi, well considering I started the green tea thread, I think I should join ya lol. Plus I sts this week, and haven't been drinking it as I run out. so gonna get some in the morning and join the trial me thinks :D

Oh and I've been drinking the nescafe green coffee, does that count too :)

Anything green counts! :D

My fave is Clipper green tea with lemon- it's mega gorgeous with a real zing- it's the only one I really like now!X

This is my OH's favourite, he's the green tea drinker in our house. I keep trying it but just can't get to like it. I love fruit and peppermint teas but sadly, I'm such a filter coffee addict. It's baaaaaaaad. :mad:

Ah poo! I like peppermint tea but not green tea, thought green with peppermint might have been a winner for me!!!

Im not too fond of green tea but the delicated green tea with lemon is quite nice!! I mix and match my cups so have 1 fruit one 1 green tea 1 green tea and lemon etc

xx

lol i have about 6 different flavour of green tea in my draw at work ai put my hand in and its pot luck lol!!

I didn't like herbal/green tea at all but there was a green tea & peppermint combined one at work & I tried it & its really lovely - give it a go.

do they have green teas in lots of different flavours??? Oooooo

I like this idea i might make a pot as i currently have 5 different boxes of tea taking up space haha

xx

there is a lovely pinapple and grapefruit green tea! i like it with one sweenter and it tastes like a chuppa chupp lolly!!!

Ok... just had my lunch and now following it down with a Twinings Green Tea with Pineapple and Grapefruit. My verdict is that it smells GORGEOUS, tastes.... like hot water with a slight grapefruit aftertaste... so drinkable, lol. I'll see how I get on.

Kissme! LOL! How do you get it taste like a chuppa chup lolly coz I love those!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll shove in a Splenda.

Kissme! LOL! How do you get it taste like a chuppa chup lolly coz I love those!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I'll shove in a Splenda.

I put in 1 .5 sweetners and they go really really sweet! you know when you suck a lolly and its really sweet at the back of your mouth..... well that happens with these when you put in you 1.5 sweetners! but id experiment to see how sweet you like it!

Its soooooooo tasty!

Hi, i was wondering if the green tea supplements work? I heard they work but not as well? I dont know if i could face drinkin that much green tea im not a fan :p! but the results sound good.

Ok Kissme, thanks, I'll try that with my next cup.

I am on my 2nd cup of the day! :D Grapefruit and Pineapple Twinnings one x

Back