• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Green Tea Trial

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
I'm in! I have been drinking them for the last week (WI tonight). I have started to really enjoy them. (But I have forgotten to bring some with me to work today :doh: &:silly:).

I'm in! I have been drinking them for the last week (WI tonight). I have started to really enjoy them. (But I have forgotten to bring some with me to work today :doh: &:silly:).
Coolies :)

I have been drinking it for about 5 days and really enjoy them! went to asda and bought one of each flavour that twining do!!! yummy yummy!! :D

CamilleBates

Alomst there :)
S: 12st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 3st0lb(24.71%)
I'm in too! been drinking it since friday, min 4 cups a day (was hard to fit that extra 5th one in sometimes) Only one yesterday though as I ran out and none today because I haven't gone out and bought them yet!

Deffo up for it though :) WI Thurs (but have been on superspeed soup this week too though!)

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
I won't join in as I'm already a green tea drinker, but I do think you'll benefit from its tasty goodness; antioxidants and all the extra water too.

Good luck

*EB*

Gold Member
do they not have lots of caffiene in? be careful you dont over do it and be awake at midnight still lol!!!

I dont like hot drinks so cant join this club :(

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
do they not have lots of caffiene in? be careful you dont over do it and be awake at midnight still lol!!!

I dont like hot drinks so cant join this club :(

My twinnings ones say naturally caffeine free on? They do give me a good boost though!! Im up for this!! I have been drinking 1-5 cups a day and this week had a 3lb loss.

I'll be interested to see the difference in peoples losses

xx

My twinnings ones say naturally caffeine free on? They do give me a good boost though!! Im up for this!! I have been drinking 1-5 cups a day and this week had a 3lb loss.

I'll be interested to see the difference in peoples losses

xx
Well only the fruit teas are naturally caffine free and twinings fruit teas dont contain tea!

I got my Wi thursday, so fingers crossed i want that half stone award!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
Well i suppose thats a fair point lol. I have green tea mixed in there aswell :) that doesnt say caffeine free tho lol

Oh watever! haha
xx

Morgawr

Silver Member
G: 10st7lb
I'm in. Have been drinking some green tea this week, but only here and there. But will drink more of it from Thursday (weighin on Wednesday evening) when I can give it a proper trial.

S: 18st2lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.95%)
Ill do it but really dumb question alert...how do you make it!!

I tried it with Tetley green tea with lemon & it was tasteless so I got Twinings with Pinapple & (?) something else & again it tastes like dirty hot water!

I pop a bag in a mug, boil the kettler but flick it off just before boiling point, put the water in the mug, leave for 2-3 mins, squish teabag (to get all flavor out lol) and drink....urgh still tastes like hot water, tasteless, is there something Im doing wrong.

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
S: 17st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st3lb(1.21%)
I like the jasmine one, it reminds me of camomile which i really love. I drink mine with honey as sweetners taste yuk with it.

Chelsea

S: 19st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st11lb(14.08%)
Oh, can I join in your trial... I started drinking it on Monday - tried it before but didn't really like it..... but now they have all the different flavours I just love it........ will let you know how I get on