Green tea?

deadteddys let us know how u go hun :) xxxx

I'm going to get my hair done when I reach my mini goal, a total change from brunette to blonde, tho it's gonna be expensive but it's going to be my reward! What about you guys? Do you have any treats lined up??[/QUOTE]

I'm starting a treat jar where I will put money in for every pound I lose and then use that to buy treats as I go along to keep me motivated :)

YIPPEEEEEE! :D I finally broke the cycle! Lol, lost 2.6lb this week! ^_^ I think its through a combination of wendi plan, resistance training and the gym, and still drinking green tea everyday :) hehe!
Also I wanted to save money for each pound lost, but I am soo poor :( boooo.

awww brilliant news hunni!! sorry to hear aboiut being poor, am also in the same boat! well done on ur loss tho thats great! sometimes our metabolism just needs a kick up the arse!! xxx

Why not save a small amount for each pound lost? A pound for a pound, or even 50p! Buy nail varnish or something doesn't need to be expensive

deadteddy that's brilliant!!! great loss!!!! even a bubble bath and a night of pampering is a lovely treat to have!!!!

Thank youu :) I really do need to treat myself lol, but alas no bath! But I am counting down the days to my 3 week graduation present to myself :3 (This is why im poor!! Haha! Ticker in my sig is related!)

oh your going to america!!! What a great motivation!!! and what a great holiday!!! i'm so jealous!!!!

i just put on my work uniform and looked at myself!!! it was getting loss up the top but it's really loss up the top now and round the belly and hips has fabric that i can grab!!!!! Was absolutely busting it 6 weeks ago!!! so i'm all smiles today!!!!

laurenasha said:
oh your going to america!!! What a great motivation!!! and what a great holiday!!! i'm so jealous!!!!

i just put on my work uniform and looked at myself!!! it was getting loss up the top but it's really loss up the top now and round the belly and hips has fabric that i can grab!!!!! Was absolutely busting it 6 weeks ago!!! so i'm all smiles today!!!!

That's great laurenasha! What a great feeling!! Delighted for you

Well done Lauren and DeadTeddys :)

( Going from blonde to brunette) Lauren, I was worried about going orangey- yellow too lol but in my town we have one of only 150 Wella professionals in the country and I went to see her and doing drastic hair colour changes like this are her speciality!! So I think it should be ok. But it will cost an arm and a leg!! But my husband is very happy to stump up the cash, if it makes me happy lol Besides I was a blonde before I put on my weight and I think if I go blonde again it will help me to 'think' skinny!

I've had a really bad day yesterday. I absolutely stuffed my face with about 8 mini choc bars at about 3 pp each and then had A large kebab and some chips. Why? I don't know but this morning I have done the same. I had 4 choc bars!! I never used to eat them so what has got into me I don't kno :-(

rach don't buy them!!! when they are not in your house you can't eat them!!!!

Well done Lauren and DeadTeddys :)

( Going from blonde to brunette) Lauren, I was worried about going orangey- yellow too lol but in my town we have one of only 150 Wella professionals in the country and I went to see her and doing drastic hair colour changes like this are her speciality!! So I think it should be ok. But it will cost an arm and a leg!! But my husband is very happy to stump up the cash, if it makes me happy lol Besides I was a blonde before I put on my weight and I think if I go blonde again it will help me to 'think' skinny!

I've had a really bad day yesterday. I absolutely stuffed my face with about 8 mini choc bars at about 3 pp each and then had A large kebab and some chips. Why? I don't know but this morning I have done the same. I had 4 choc bars!! I never used to eat them so what has got into me I don't kno :-(

hope ur ok, remember no blonde hair if u dont get to your target!! hope ur feeling a bit more motivated now :) xxx

I'm not too bad atm. I'm getting through a 2l bottle of evian to try and curb it. I dunno but I just feel so thirsty these last few days. And I've only really drank water and green tea. I'm going to go for a nice long walk in a bit. To get myself motivated again!!

But deffo Lauren I will NOT be buying snacks tomorrow wen I go shopping. I usually buy the multipacks wen on offer for the rest of my family and friends!! Now they can settle for fruit or raisins!!

And nope!! No blonde hair till I get my goal!

:)

glad ur feeling a bit better love :)we all have these moments! ive had my fair amount of them but as soon as u get motivated again ur gonna be just fine :) xxx

hope everyone has a wonderfully night!!! am of to an Ann Summers party now!!! should be fun lol xxx

Yep im going to America :) Cant wait! And thats awesome lauren!

Hope everyone else is having a good week :)

how's everyone getting on with their green tea!!! I've been drinking 5-7 cups all week!!! Can't wait till WI tomor night!!!!

Tried my first cup today- pretty nice :)

yeah leb i love it now!!! I drink about 5-7 cups a day and i really notice it helps my weight loss!!!! i'm on cup 3 of the day now lol xxx

Im loving it too Laurenasha, havent had a 'normal' cup of tea in over a week.

Back