Green tea

I guess for me it just makes me feel like I am making a healthier choice x

Me too and I enjoy the taste, I think by drinking more of it suppresses my greed sometimes.

Not been a massive tea drinker before but for people who are it must be a good swap normal tea with sugar

All I can said is that green tea is more benefit than drinking coffee

If you're looking for a green tea and coffee alternative then you can give Yerba Mate a try. Yerba Mate is basically South America tea. It's main stimulant seems to be caffeine. However, many people report that there's less ill effects from it when compared to coffee.

Personally I love the stuff. I drank it all the time when I was in Argentina. The caffeine high isn't as high and the low isn't as low, so it really helps avoid those mid day crashes.

I love any fruit teas, infact I don't think I could drink a normal tea nowadays.

I'm a proper tea junkie, will try any kind even herd that you can get a chocolate one in tesco, I've yet to try it tho

Here is some information i find it about green tea :
Numerous scientific studies have shown that tea drinkers, specifically green tea drinkers, lose weight faster than those who don’t. According to a study by Abdul Dulloo, from the Institute of Physiology at the University of Fribourg in Switzerland, the plant compound EGCG found in green tea, plus caffeine, increases thermogenesis by 84 percent. Thermogenesis is the generation of body heat that occurs as a result of normal digestion, absorption, and metabolization of food. Green tea also increases your levels of norepinephrine, which prepares your body to burn fat for the "fight or flight"

Back