Greetings from Kent

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by honeykiss, 16 July 2009 Social URL.

1. honeykiss

honeykiss Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante/Low carb
    Hi Everyone,

I have been a member of Mini's for ages but have recently started posting again on the WW board.

However I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to chat to people in similar circumstances.

So far I have lost 15lbs in four weeks on WW but being so heavy means I hardly notice and I am at that dangerous time of slipping off as on holiday next week so need some coping mechanisms, it does help that this time round I have a special reason for losing weight and have actually found some will power from somewhere!!

Hope to get to know you all soon.

Wendy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. drylaw

drylaw Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st8lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st4lb(-1.24%)
    Diet:
    W8
    hi wendy well done on your weight loss so far i too like you have a lot to lose but im determined to get there this time as you have said you have a special reason this time so use that as your motivation keep reminding yourself when you get stuck what your aims are and im sure with the help of us on here we will get there together
    good luck and get in touch if you want to chat more

pauline

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.