Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrr..... am I wrong to be so annoyed?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I bought a few bits on eBay back on the 13th of this month. I asked her to send me a new invoice because she offered combined postage. She took a week to do that, and so I paid on the 22nd. I emailed her at the weekend and asked if I could just have a refund. The jeans were a size 22, which are almost too big. The tops were a 22 and they're definitely too big now. So while I wanted them 2 weeks ago, I don't anymore.

Logged on this morning to find a message from her last night... hi hun, yes sure i will refund when i get paid. Im really sorry about the wait it has been a tough few weeks. Do you have Messenger? sorry to be cheeky but im stugling to budge anymore weight so wonderd if you would talk about your weight loss diet? , Izzie xx

Is it wrong that I'm annoyed? I get that people have difficult times, but she could have told me that. I paid over 2 weeks ago. If she hasn't posted them out, she shouldn't have spent the money! I could do with a few new bits, but have to wait for her to get paid, and who knows when that'll be. I think I'm just being silly a bit. But it's still annoying lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You are right to be annoyed hon, did you pay by paypal? If so put in a complaint and they will refund your money x

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats not your problem that she is having problems.
    She needs to refund you the money immediately x

5. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Yeah I did. I've emailed her back asking when she gets paid, if it's like a week or so, I'll wait. If it's like a month, I'll say that she needs to either sort it or I go through paypal. I would have just liked the clothes while they would have still fit! But it's that she then wants my diet advice! lol

6. Witchypoo

Witchypoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think you're right to be annoyed. As someone who occasionally sells on Ebay I make sure I post out within a day of payment & I inform my buyer when the item is on it's way. And I never spend or transfer the payment until the item has arrived. Waiting 2 week's to post is unacceptable.
    You could always put a complaint into Ebay about her, but unless she has a paypal balance you would still have to wait for a refund.
    Personally I'd give her the benefit of the doubt for a little longer. But remember if you do want to complain about her you just have 45 days.

7. ELAY

ELAY Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.78%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'd go through paypal straight away as you only have a limited time before you can make a claim through them... so best do it before it's too late!

8. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    can you sell the clothes to anyone on here....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.