Grrrrr I'm a fool :-(

Nuttydentalnurse

I had really bad shift at work today triaging dental calls for 111, I missed my lunch was too busy to wee let alone eat/drink.
So I didn't get home until 6.30 pm and met my son and OH in the pub , a moment of weakness came across me and I've blown it, really mad at myself :-(

Take a deep breath Nutty. Sleep on it and then forget it. Tomorrow is another day and you can pick yourself up and carry on as before. We all have a blip. Don't let it spoil what you have achieved. Really rooting for you miss! Welcome tomorrow as if nothing has happened xx

Thank you I really don't know why I did it really hoping scales will be ok Thursday. I love getting dressed now and have brought new jeans. I'm blaming the TOTM I've been a wreck this week. Ok so line drawn under it and here's to getting back into ketosis x

You might be ok I never went out of ketosis but have put on a pound on my scales : ( just makes me more determined to see it out now with no more cheats xxx

04/04/13 - 12st 3.5lb
13/04/13 - 11st 9.5lb
20/04/13 - 11st 4lb
27/04/13 - 11st 1lb
04/05/12 - 10st 12lb

You are gona be all right Nutty. One slip cant do much damage. Just forget and go ahead. Good luck:hug99:

Nutty just be more determined to stick to it n forget the blip. Remember my oh giving me all stress of a world war over this well that pushed me over edge n in on day two, head in right place it's my body n my decision n my transformation - we can do this!! We've done ketosis once we can kick its butt again n then it's just day by day closer to our goal n a matter of time.
I've said I'd do one month - my goal is just under 9st so it won't be a month!!! I'm 11.2 now!! But said that shut him up! Anyone think its possible in 6weeks???xx

Only way to know is to go for it!! :)

Go and do something nice for yourself and stop feeling guilty. Tomorrow is a another day. You can do it. Xxx

You done great at lipotrim Nutty. it is hard to resist when we've had crappy days and it has a snowball effect on the rest of the week that's hard to stop. See how you feel when you next weigh in before you decide for good. Good woman for playing netball, i can just about manage football with my 3 year old lol!

I'm really struggling think this is the end of the road for me x

Damn it Nutty, pull yourself together!! :D :D

Seriously though Nutty, don't beat yourself up about it. There are many reasons to give it up now, but there is only one reason to start again... you.
Think of your original goal and what you wanted the end result to be. Think of how you'll feel and look in a few Months time after being on Lipotrim, then start again.

You said something about struggling since the week-end? Well if you have to give yourself this week of eating normally with the view of starting up again Monday, so be it. But allow yourself not to feel guilty or defeated
about it, whilst at the same time making your plan of action to start up again; noting what caused your slip up, and how you can avoid the same situation arising again.

We all know you can do it; and there is plenty of support and encouragement to be had on this forum. So come on, you can do this. I'll be disappointed if you don't post a pic of yourself in a few Months time wearing a pair of skinny jeans :D

Nutty, I'm sure we've all been in that mind frame where quitting is an option. If you can push past that mentally, I believe you'll be fine. 3 months from now, you'll regret not giving yourself the chance. Everybody has those slip up moments, but the key is to condition your mind that this is what u want to do for you. I hope your still @ it and moving forward.

hi nutty

I gave up the first time i tried this diet. my office was freezing and i dont like black tea and coffee so was drinking water all day while sitting with my coat and gloves on.

Then on the weekend I went to see my horse planning to be back in a few hours but ended up being up there all day so when i got in i was cold and starving.

SO this time around the office is warmer so dont mind the water so much I also switch to sparkling half way through the day when my gob gets board.

Ive also organised myself better I have two shakers one of which I leave in the car with a two litre bottle of water and a couple of milkshakes for when im out and about. Saves so much hassle

Dont lose heart
keeping on plodding along
u can do it

Thank you all, I've really slipped and am so torn !!! I know how far I've come and how proud of myself I am. I've given myself a break with a view to weigh in tomorrow. I've given it a lot thought and am going to try again !!! I will face the disaster but know I can loose it again and more so going to get through ketosis again :)
Ps love you guys for all your support xx

Thank you all, I've really slipped and am so torn !!! I know how far I've come and how proud of myself I am. I've given myself a break with a view to weigh in tomorrow. I've given it a lot thought and am going to try again !!! I will face the disaster but know I can loose it again and more so going to get through ketosis again :)
Ps love you guys for all your support xx
The good thing is, you've realized your mistake, and your determined to go at it again! The battle has almost been won! Much success to u :)

Come on Nutty, get your LT wiggle on :) :)

Nutty i'm delighted to hear you're going to continue with your journey. Your slip wasn't as bad as you thought, you still had 2lb off, well done for going and getting weighed, i'd say you were relieved when it was done! getting back to ketosis will be a pain in the bum but a worthwhile pain :) Go Nutty!!!!!!

Back