• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

grrrrrr - m&s ad

I haven't seen it but I dont think it would make me want to eat an egg.... i have seen there ads for desserts and OMG ... they are amazing.... YYYUUUUMMMMYYYYY

SabreWulfe

From LipoTrim to Cambridg
LOL..... I totally agree.... there should be some sort of warning before they show it

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
lol, I have my own lovely free range hens, and we get the most amazing tasting egg's from them, so, downstairs, I have to pass a tray of the things every day! The kids for some strange reason aren't that fussed about egg's (except dippy eggs & soldiers) so I'm giving away dozens of them at the moment :rolleyes: xxx

Oh, and then there's my duck eggs, which I make the most stunning victoria sponges from :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
lol, we'd eaten the last of our ducks a couple of months ago, blimmin ansome they were!!
Hopefully I'll be having some more to rear on in a few weeks for the freezer, yum! xxxx

lillie

weighs a lot less
a friend of mine has animals as well ,ducks ,turkeys ,donkeys and chickens ,the trouble is she lets her kids give them names ,her eldest molly wasnt impressed on christmas day when her mum served up henry her favorite turkey lol x

pineapple

Silver Member
Hope They Dont Eat The Donky! Dont Think I Could Something I Reared At Home, Would Be Like Eating My Dog!

Nowt wrong with that, waste not want not. x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers - Off Topic 3
Dukan Diet 3
Exante 2
Slimming World 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 11