grrrrrr - m&s ad

oxoxallyoxox

Has anyone seen the M&S ad for Organic eggs - its a total killer - im not hungry by any means but it took everything I had not to go down and cook an egg - they should not be allowed to show ads like that! Its not fair

I haven't seen it but I dont think it would make me want to eat an egg.... i have seen there ads for desserts and OMG ... they are amazing.... YYYUUUUMMMMYYYYY

LOL..... I totally agree.... there should be some sort of warning before they show it

lol, I have my own lovely free range hens, and we get the most amazing tasting egg's from them, so, downstairs, I have to pass a tray of the things every day! The kids for some strange reason aren't that fussed about egg's (except dippy eggs & soldiers) so I'm giving away dozens of them at the moment :rolleyes: xxx

Oh, and then there's my duck eggs, which I make the most stunning victoria sponges from :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: xxx

lol, we'd eaten the last of our ducks a couple of months ago, blimmin ansome they were!!
Hopefully I'll be having some more to rear on in a few weeks for the freezer, yum! xxxx

Hope They Dont Eat The Donky! Dont Think I Could Something I Reared At Home, Would Be Like Eating My Dog!

Nowt wrong with that, waste not want not. x

Back