Grumbly tum & heartburn

SweetFannyAdams

Do others get this with LL?

I especially seem to get heartburn after a bar, but have had no bars today and still had it this morning. I had my last shake of the day about half an hour ago and my belly sounds so unhappy.

I do tend to 'skull' them down very quickly as I find they get powdery halfway down the glass if I don't, so maybe it's that. It's only been since Saturday that I've noticed it, but I do feel a bit uncomfortable.

Just wondered if it's the norm?

Kate

I've not had wither problem I'm afraid SFA. Sorry you are suffering with it....my OH gets heartburn and it looks horrible. :(

It might be because you are chugging them down?

How are you mixing your shakes? I use a stick blender, and they never taste powdery at all....they get well blended that way. Chugging them is probably not a good idea, if you can avoid it. That might have something to do with it, but its hard to say.

I would speak to your LLC and see what she reccomends doing. :)

good luck hon.

x

Hi Kate,

I can't help you on the heartburn, I have not had it at all since starting LL. As for the rumbling tum, well mine can rumble for England, especially after a soup or shake. It doesn't really worry me although it can be embarrassing to have a stomach that makes those sounds.
I would speak to your LL as soon as you can re the heartburn.

T

Will mention it to her. I use a stick blender as well - but I still find that halfway down the glass it starts tasting powdery, not matter how long I blitz it for! I try not to give it long enough to settle and just honk it down, lol. I need to be more ladylike, I guess ....

Back