• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Grumbly tummy......bars???.

lentil2

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
Have only been on Exante for 3 days but I have noticed that sometime after eating the bars I get real griping pains in my tummy, like trapped wind. I don't usually suffer like this, infact most other VLCD have the opposite effect!!!
Anyone else suffer with this at all?
Must add I absolutely love them and I'm hoping I will get used to them.
They must contain a lot of fibre?

Xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st4lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 3st10lb(27.96%)
Yup! They do the same to me!!!!!! No idea why!

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
I get exactly the same thing but thought it was just me :eek:

I have a bar everynight for my third 'meal' and I lie in bed listening to my stomach gurgling away. I suffer a bit wind on this diet too but never ever on CD. It must be the bars.

Yep i get the same! Ive not had any bars since i first tried exante in the summer cos they give me a sore tum.....but i LOVE them so decided to give them another go and ordered bmper pack. I thought it was just me cos ive had stomach problems in the past and dont digest certain foods well....so glad to know im not the only one lol xx

lentil2

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st6.5lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st5.5lb(10.05%)
Oh glad I'm not the only one.....though I think I'm going to have to eat them when I'm on my own...if you know what I mean lol
I tried eating half earlier and half later today, I thought maybe that would help but it didn't really make any difference.
I really like them so I'm going to have to put up with it!

Xxx

Miss_G

S: 12st12lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 1st10lb(13.33%)
High fibre bars do this to me too! I was a bit scared when it first happened. :rolleyes:

Its a rotton feeling. Like swallowing a lava lamp. :(