(GULP) huge step posting pics

cherylxx

Silver Member
ok, i guess u may not see much difference but i decided to post a few pics First was taken 12 weeks ago and second was taken today, having now lost 3 stone 3lbs in 12 weeks.
i knew posting my horrific pics would be difficult but never realised just how strong my shame was. :eek:

Attachments

• SL370024.jpg
    SL370024.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 184
  • SL370054.jpg
    SL370054.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 180
Cheryl you are clearly mad as there is a huge difference, look at your face my lovely... looking brillo, keep going xxxx

Cheryl

What a difference darl! You can really see in your face and neck, waist, bust etc. You must be getting lots of compliments. A great effort and you should be really impressed with yourself.

Bren
X

No, no difference at all!!! You donut!!

You look so different, well done you!!! Its fantastic!!

You can really see a difference, well done!

What an amazing difference, well done you!

WOW, big difference, you look sooo different, well done, and don't ever be too embarrased, you are doing somthing really very positive with your life!!!
T x

ty everyone :eek:. when i first compared the two pics i saw a nice difference in my face but the more i look at the pics the fatter the second pic seems to get.
ive gone from a size 28 dress to a size 24 so obviously my body shape must be changing :)

you can really see the difference - I think when we look at ourselves everyday it is hard to notice what everyone else can see and you must definitely can see the change

you look fab :)

Congrats hun!
Way to go!

wow what a difference!!!!! you look incredible! well done hunxxx

Thats an amazing difference! You should be really proud of yourself xx

I can clearly see a different in your face and arms :) Well done

thank you all so much for the lovely encouraging replies. im very touched :).
still a very long road ahead of me but step by step im getting there and the road is becoming a shorter one :D

I think one of the hardest things to accept, is that you are doing well, especially when you feel you still have a long way to go (as I do!) Accept peoples compliments, and let it boost your confidence, it will work wonders! Keep going!

Wow what an amazing difference! You should feel very proud of what you've achieved so far x

Back