Gutted...but happy as well!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    After wanting to rejoin tonight my OH rang to say he would be late home from work (he works for social services so its not regular hours) so with the 2 kids I was unable to go.

I was looking forward to it but at the same time we go away a week on friday to Turkey so its not worth me going next week as I will miss the week after.

So, im gong to enjoy my holidays and get stuck in and back to class when I return and I tell you what.......... I CANT WAIT!!!! XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    Well done. Sorry you weren't able to go tonight though, but a wonderful postivie attitude.

Have a wonderful holiday.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    I am following the plan loosley at home Im certanley not gorging and eating junk, Ive got a swimming costume to get into next week lol!!!!

i enjoy going to class though and I need to be accountable to someone as that keeps me on track 100% whereas at the moment I would say Im following it 75%

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.