Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Gutted...but happy as well!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    After wanting to rejoin tonight my OH rang to say he would be late home from work (he works for social services so its not regular hours) so with the 2 kids I was unable to go.

I was looking forward to it but at the same time we go away a week on friday to Turkey so its not worth me going next week as I will miss the week after.

So, im gong to enjoy my holidays and get stuck in and back to class when I return and I tell you what.......... I CANT WAIT!!!! XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    Well done. Sorry you weren't able to go tonight though, but a wonderful postivie attitude.

Have a wonderful holiday.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    I am following the plan loosley at home Im certanley not gorging and eating junk, Ive got a swimming costume to get into next week lol!!!!

i enjoy going to class though and I need to be accountable to someone as that keeps me on track 100% whereas at the moment I would say Im following it 75%

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.