gutted !!!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l was gutted yesterday, went clothes shopping , and could find nothing l like, that would fit , l just wanted a few wee tops for the summer, l have to say lm really disgusted with myself to have let myself go so much, this time last year l was wearing 12/14 bottoms and a 16 top and felt really good , l know lm never going to be a skinny Mini, l just want to be comfortable again (sorry long rant!!)

Can so empathise with you on this one. I am longing for the day that I buy something that I like and not just because it fits :eek:

We will get there and have a fab shopping spree in the skinny shops to celebrate :D I fully intend to go around showing the size labels of all my clothes once I get to goal :D

I know the feeling sweetheart. I remember what it used to feel like to fit into a size 8 and now the jeans won't go anywhere near me. It's kinda depressing.

same!
Stormed round primark today, and eventually put some socks in my basket ,looked at queue and then stormed out empty handed.

hooo humm perhaps another 7-14lbs will be me in primark clothes

same!
Stormed round primark today, and eventually put some socks in my basket ,looked at queue and then stormed out empty handed.

aww and l thought l had a bad day lol :D

same!

lol about the socks, been there done that!!
Even their size 22 knickers are like a thong on me...NICE :ashamed0005:

l was gutted yesterday, went clothes shopping , and could find nothing l like, that would fit , l just wanted a few wee tops for the summer, l have to say lm really disgusted with myself to have let myself go so much, this time last year l was wearing 12/14 bottoms and a 16 top and felt really good , l know lm never going to be a skinny Mini, l just want to be comfortable again (sorry long rant!!)

I know exactly how you feel and it's bloody awful :cry: but we can and will be able to wear lovely clothes most sooney!!

at approx 1.5lb loss per week from now you will be at goal in January, this coming January, it's not really that far away, and some weeks you will lose more, yes some you may stay the same but still, January is not far away, and there will be some gorgeous clothes out there for the Winter, oohhh, I want some nice jeans and boots, and a nice coat :rolleyes::D I've just got myself excited... we'll get there :hug99:

Back