Gutted! :-(

Just had my first shake was goin to leave it till tmw but I've had no food all day so thought no time like the present to get started I can fit all three in so should be ok x

fantastic - good luck

Setas just looked at your threads wow how fab have you done you look absolutely amazing! well done x

Made up for u. I had to get mine signed for meds i take and was nervous incase he said no!! Good luck fuor journey, it is hard but stay with it x

Yeah puddinpie so was I she knows I've done it before and put all the weight back on so thought she would try and talk me out off it! But she didn't just said you had results with something similar before. (lipotrim) so just wished me good luck! Keeps me off her back! Lol x

Saw my GP he knew nothing about Cambridge. Gave him the information booklet which he briefly looked at. He said this was a "Hell of a diet" to which I replied that I had "hell of a BMI" and I had tried medication and diets before. I had to pay £15 but he eventually signed it.

My doc was the same didn't even look at the booklet just signed and stamped it! I must off been one off the lucky ones not haveing to pay!

Can't wait to go back and show him arrogant so and so. I did tell him the £15 was almost half my weeks meals but he didn't care.

Saw my GP he knew nothing about Cambridge. Gave him the information booklet which he briefly looked at. He said this was a "Hell of a diet" to which I replied that I had "hell of a BMI" and I had tried medication and diets before. I had to pay £15 but he eventually signed it.

LOL love it!!

How are you doing Debbie?

I find Male doctors are a lot less sympathetic and helpful as female doctors! The amount off times I went to see a male gp and all he ever said was you need to eat healthy and exercise more! Whereas the female docs look into things more! X

debbie125 said:
I find Male doctors are a lot less sympathetic and helpful as female doctors! The amount off times I went to see a male gp and all he ever said was you need to eat healthy and exercise more! Whereas the female docs look into things more! X

Not all women are nice!

I had an appointment with a female when I needed mine signed. She was running over an hour late. Before I sat down she said "what so you want?" No "hello" or "sorry to keep you waiting". I explained I needed my forms signed. To which she said "I can't if it'll take time".
So after showing her the signature and stamp area - she signed it.
Then as I stood to leave she asked me if it was for weightloss!

She didn't weigh me, check my records or anything.

Now that customer service!

Ah that's awful I'd complain! Gp's are supposed to care but now alot off them just seem to be in the job for the money! And they earn an awful lot! Long gone has the family doc they never seem to last that long in one place nowadays! X

Back