Gutted

vijch50

Weigh in this am and STS and am gutted as I have pointed everything that has gone in my mouth. Things are looser though so must be losing inches but would like to see a lowering in the scales. HUbby has not weighed in yet - bet he loses loads ARGGh

Have you started measuring yourself yet?

My leader suggested to another lady in our meeting that she take her measurements & log them & then take them every 2 weeks to start with then every time she doesn't show a loss on the scales as this could keep her motivated.

She started to get de-motivated as she was tracking everything but for 2 weeks out of every 4 she was STS on scales but when she started tracking her measurements she was dropping inches even when no loss showed on the scales.

Its worth a try. :) x

I second that. After all, it's more motivational to know you are working towards a smaller clothes size than to go on weight alone.

i just wish I could exercise a bit more but injection in my ankle later this am and then immobile for a week so note expecting much loss next week either

just you look after yourself and that ankle. You might not be losing now but you will get over this plateau!

I personally know how horrible it is pointing to the death and it not giving you any results!!! I find eating different amounts of points per day works well for me.... like having a treat day where I use a lot of my weeklies, then distribute the rest so every day is different. And eating different types of food helps x

Well I just measured myself, last time I measured was January LOL
I have lost a total of 6 inches so that has me a bit more motivated!
Hannata thanks for your thoughts - I am also hypothyroid which does not help so STS is probably not as bad as I think! Without minimins I could not do this - xxxxx

Back