gutted :(

spriggit82

Hi guys,

My weigh in isnt actually until tomorrow but I wont be able to do it then so had a peek this morning and ive lost 0.8lbs!! im gutted :( been really good this week, not gone off plan (had 2 days w/s) but I would of thought I would lose more. getting really disheartened as Im existing off shakes and really not seeing the results. I would have lost more eating doing atkins. Any advise / positive vibes would be much appreciated xxx

Delay your weigh-in to Friday morning, and you may see a better result. I think that it's really hard when you don't see the result that you expect, however I do believe that you need to do a minimum of four weeks to understand your weight loss pattern. So stay strong and positive, and over a period of time hopefully the results will be more favourable.

Nix

Yes stay positive spriggit. You will more than likely see a bigger weight loss next week. It doesn't always stay consistent each week so give yourself time x

I am the same spriggit :-( i havent lost anything so far this week (i have two days to go till WI) and i feel so disheartened. But if u see my signature, i didnt lose one week, then lost 7 the week after. But i feel your disappointment. Its not fair and doesn't make sense. X

I know - just feel like I'm being so good that I should see some kind of loss but I'm hoping next week I'll see a difference on the scales x hope the scales are kind to you next weigh in Hun xx

Thanks spriggit. Same to you :) i'm sure they will moce more for you next week :)

That was ment to say move* not moce!

Silly touch screen phones! My fatty fingets press all sorts of buttons! Maybe it wont be so bad in a few months with skinnier fingers! :) now theres a goal!

Haha! I unfortunately found my knuckle last night when i scraped it in the shower :-( boohoo. Heres to skinny knuckles! (raises a glass of water into the air)

Try and keep of the scales, I know it hard but seeing a sts or a little loss demotivates, good luck for the next week hopefully you will have a bigger loss :)

Any loss is a good loss! Think positive x

Back