H Has Invited Neighbours For Takeaway Curry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Pink, 23 June 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    They are stuffing themselves with fragrant curry as I type - my fave food in the world - I am livid bec he didnt ask me before inviting them round - and I was planning on bath and early night now I have to sit here and be polite even although I am seething with resentment at them all for eating curry! I drank and had some food last night so am out of ketosis today so am going through HELL! H is also well on the way to being drunk - and as some of you know from another post he is a hateful @rse when he is drunk ..... aaaaaarrrrrrgghhhh` help!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You poor thing, Can you not feign headache and go to bed? I hope its not too bad for you. Hopefullt it will be a dodgy curry and give them all the runs :D

4. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Oh no. Tell him off tomorrow and get him to do all the hoovering to make up for it. Sweet revenge :rolleyes:

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Ooooo Thats a bit thoughtless of you OH .....!

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So sorry to read this Mrs P as I do remember the last time your OH got drunk and how much that upset you. How bluddy thoughtless to not even ask you first about inviting neighbours round.

I agree with Chika here, if you're still up now and reading this, then can't you say you are unwell and go to bed hun? You could win on 2 counts, get away from food and get away before OH starts being an idiot and aggravating you when he's drunk.

Thinking of you,

Lacey xx :grouphugg:

7. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks all you guys- have escaped to bed with a laptop - managed to not eat ... phew! Male neighbour still here .. they are watching TV and all appears calm and quiet so it's ok .... H will deffo be doing all the dishes, hoovering etc tomorrow as a penance while I go for a nice relaxing sauna! Thanks for the messages of support - if it wasn't for this fab forum I probably would have just gone ahead and stuffed myself and then felt terrible .....great place, this.. xxx

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So glad to hear you've escaped!!!! I've been watching for a reply from you. 10 out of 10 for perseverance and patience!!!...xxx

9. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanxxx!

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey Mrs P - hope you got through the night OK...and hope hubby has the hangover from hell !!! serves him right for being so thoughtless.....:mad:

well done on resisting temptation.....

love

Debz xx

11. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done Mrs P.
    Make him suffer and show him it doesn't pay to be thoughtless .....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.