H Has Invited Neighbours For Takeaway Curry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Pink, 23 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    They are stuffing themselves with fragrant curry as I type - my fave food in the world - I am livid bec he didnt ask me before inviting them round - and I was planning on bath and early night now I have to sit here and be polite even although I am seething with resentment at them all for eating curry! I drank and had some food last night so am out of ketosis today so am going through HELL! H is also well on the way to being drunk - and as some of you know from another post he is a hateful @rse when he is drunk ..... aaaaaarrrrrrgghhhh` help!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You poor thing, Can you not feign headache and go to bed? I hope its not too bad for you. Hopefullt it will be a dodgy curry and give them all the runs :D

4. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Oh no. Tell him off tomorrow and get him to do all the hoovering to make up for it. Sweet revenge :rolleyes:

5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Ooooo Thats a bit thoughtless of you OH .....!

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So sorry to read this Mrs P as I do remember the last time your OH got drunk and how much that upset you. How bluddy thoughtless to not even ask you first about inviting neighbours round.

I agree with Chika here, if you're still up now and reading this, then can't you say you are unwell and go to bed hun? You could win on 2 counts, get away from food and get away before OH starts being an idiot and aggravating you when he's drunk.

Thinking of you,

Lacey xx :grouphugg:

7. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks all you guys- have escaped to bed with a laptop - managed to not eat ... phew! Male neighbour still here .. they are watching TV and all appears calm and quiet so it's ok .... H will deffo be doing all the dishes, hoovering etc tomorrow as a penance while I go for a nice relaxing sauna! Thanks for the messages of support - if it wasn't for this fab forum I probably would have just gone ahead and stuffed myself and then felt terrible .....great place, this.. xxx

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So glad to hear you've escaped!!!! I've been watching for a reply from you. 10 out of 10 for perseverance and patience!!!...xxx

9. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanxxx!

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey Mrs P - hope you got through the night OK...and hope hubby has the hangover from hell !!! serves him right for being so thoughtless.....:mad:

well done on resisting temptation.....

love

Debz xx

11. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done Mrs P.
    Make him suffer and show him it doesn't pay to be thoughtless .....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.