H Has Invited Neighbours For Takeaway Curry

Mrs Pink

Banned
They are stuffing themselves with fragrant curry as I type - my fave food in the world - I am livid bec he didnt ask me before inviting them round - and I was planning on bath and early night now I have to sit here and be polite even although I am seething with resentment at them all for eating curry! I drank and had some food last night so am out of ketosis today so am going through HELL! H is also well on the way to being drunk - and as some of you know from another post he is a hateful @rse when he is drunk ..... aaaaaarrrrrrgghhhh` help!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

You poor thing, Can you not feign headache and go to bed? I hope its not too bad for you. Hopefullt it will be a dodgy curry and give them all the runs :D

Oh no. Tell him off tomorrow and get him to do all the hoovering to make up for it. Sweet revenge :rolleyes:

They are stuffing themselves with fragrant curry as I type - my fave food in the world - I am livid bec he didnt ask me before inviting them round - and I was planning on bath and early night now I have to sit here and be polite even although I am seething with resentment at them all for eating curry! I drank and had some food last night so am out of ketosis today so am going through HELL! H is also well on the way to being drunk - and as some of you know from another post he is a hateful @rse when he is drunk ..... aaaaaarrrrrrgghhhh` help!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to read this Mrs P as I do remember the last time your OH got drunk and how much that upset you. How bluddy thoughtless to not even ask you first about inviting neighbours round.

I agree with Chika here, if you're still up now and reading this, then can't you say you are unwell and go to bed hun? You could win on 2 counts, get away from food and get away before OH starts being an idiot and aggravating you when he's drunk.

Thinking of you,

Lacey xx :grouphugg:

thanks all you guys- have escaped to bed with a laptop - managed to not eat ... phew! Male neighbour still here .. they are watching TV and all appears calm and quiet so it's ok .... H will deffo be doing all the dishes, hoovering etc tomorrow as a penance while I go for a nice relaxing sauna! Thanks for the messages of support - if it wasn't for this fab forum I probably would have just gone ahead and stuffed myself and then felt terrible .....great place, this.. xxx

thanks all you guys- have escaped to bed with a laptop - managed to not eat ... phew! Male neighbour still here .. they are watching TV and all appears calm and quiet so it's ok .... H will deffo be doing all the dishes, hoovering etc tomorrow as a penance while I go for a nice relaxing sauna! Thanks for the messages of support - if it wasn't for this fab forum I probably would have just gone ahead and stuffed myself and then felt terrible .....great place, this.. xxx

So glad to hear you've escaped!!!! I've been watching for a reply from you. 10 out of 10 for perseverance and patience!!!...xxx

thanxxx!

Hey Mrs P - hope you got through the night OK...and hope hubby has the hangover from hell !!! serves him right for being so thoughtless.....:mad:

well done on resisting temptation.....

love

Debz xx

Well done Mrs P.
Make him suffer and show him it doesn't pay to be thoughtless .....

Back