• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Had a breakthrough !!

Oh i'm quite chuffed. :)

My collegue has just returned from the local cafe with chips and curry sauce, normally i would have this once/twice a week at lunch as i love it.
BUT....he's just returned, and the smell is turning my stomach, and i cant even bare to look at it, nevermind eat it.

I think my cravings have finally gone ! :D:D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Woooo Hoooo!!! Long may it continue!!!!

Just think he's piling on the pounds with that rubbish!
I know that I can never go back to eating the quantities of food I used to, if I want to keep the weight off.

It's a straight choice - don't eat too much and stay slim, or eat what you want and get fat again. I've already been down that route a few times before so I need to stick to the first option once I get to goal!!

I just love food though :sigh:

Got to stop eating!
It is awful when you think about what we all used to eat! I can still do it when I am REALLY down but then end up with terrible stomach cramps next day!

My CDC said something V wise "If youdo what you always did, you'll get what you always got!!!"

Unzipping the fat suit
well done Tom, it's a great feeling isn't it!

we have a new maxim in our house...

If you were on a journey to meet the most important person in your life would you risk missing them by stopping off for a burger?

long may it continue!