Had a breakthrough !!

tomtom

Oh i'm quite chuffed. :)

My collegue has just returned from the local cafe with chips and curry sauce, normally i would have this once/twice a week at lunch as i love it.
BUT....he's just returned, and the smell is turning my stomach, and i cant even bare to look at it, nevermind eat it.

I think my cravings have finally gone ! :D:D

Woooo Hoooo!!! Long may it continue!!!!

Just think he's piling on the pounds with that rubbish!

Yep !
Plus he has a Snickers, can of Pepsi and a packet of crisps.
The Snickers probably has more calories than what we consume in a whole day !

It's weird isn't it. I used to be able to eat loads of food, but we survive reasonably happily on 3 shakes a day. It just shows how greedy we all are normally :(

I know, i sit here watching everyone scoffing away and think.."is that what i was like ??"

Feel good knowing i'm getting smaller in size (hopefully) :D

I know that I can never go back to eating the quantities of food I used to, if I want to keep the weight off.

It's a straight choice - don't eat too much and stay slim, or eat what you want and get fat again. I've already been down that route a few times before so I need to stick to the first option once I get to goal!!

I just love food though :sigh:

It is awful when you think about what we all used to eat! I can still do it when I am REALLY down but then end up with terrible stomach cramps next day!

My CDC said something V wise "If youdo what you always did, you'll get what you always got!!!"

x

well done Tom, it's a great feeling isn't it!

we have a new maxim in our house...

If you were on a journey to meet the most important person in your life would you risk missing them by stopping off for a burger?

long may it continue!

Back