Had waist etc measured today

slimmarach

will be size 10
Hi. I am in my 5th week of w.w and also do cardio and strength training dvds at home. I had my waist etc measured at the start and today had them done again, here is what i have lost so far... Waist - 4 inches
hips - 4 inches
thigh - 3 inches
upper arm - 2 inches.....
How fabarooney is that... wooohhoooo

Last edited:
That is fab!! Well done you. Great feeling :) I go the curves gym and they concentrate on measurements rather than weight. Since feb I have lost 20"all over... Lost 11" in my first month. Sometimes not much in the weight loss but the inches can be down.

fabarooney indeed well done you! i hope you continue to do so well,me too im gonna make this a quick one tonight as i have a head cold and feel pooey:(:cry: see u guys tomorrowWE CAN DO THIS!! XX

Yay well done you, it feels great doesnt it? In 16 weeks Ive lost 34.5 inches from all over, including 6 inches off my chest, 7 inches off my waist and 6 inches off my hips :D

Wow! That's brill and what a great motivator! Will have to get myself a tape measure I think :)

Wow that's great well done :happy036:

I'm beginning to really wish I had taken my measurements when I began. Need to get a wriggle on and take them soon as I still have a way to go :)

WOW imagine the clothes i will be able to fit into when ive lost that many inches:girlpower:well done and yay you!WE CAN DO THIS!! XX:D

Thanks. You have had some great inch losses too. Hope i can lose lots of my chest too lol ! x

:) Great going, well done you:)

Back