Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hair Loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by skinnyminnycoming, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all

Just a quick note about the hair loss situation. I've been to the hairdressers this morning and she's told me I've got loads of 'tufty' bits coming through. So, although my hair has gone really really thin, things are on the up!! It does still seem to be coming out although not anywhere near as bad as it did initially. I've been eating now since about mid october so its taken a while but its finally growing back!! Yipee!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Glad to hear it!!! It is distressing when your pride and joy is falling out in front of your eyes - eh! But it is positive knowing it isnt for ever and that it grows back.

Thanks for the update!

4. indie.rainbow

indie.rainbow Loves the jobs you hate!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, I came off TFR in October, and my hair started to come out 3 months after that (Dec). I was put on iron pills, as a deficiency was picked up by the doc's, probablt triggered by TFR... Ive been in iron pills since then. My hair is only just starting to ''grow back''.
    Its a long process, but at least its not permanent.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I already have thin hair, but mine too started to fall out a couple of months after TFR, but it does grow back stronger, just like my nails.

It can be very distressing, but so pleased for you that things are on the up.

6. laura5510

laura5510 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(21.16%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi there what happens if you have long hair mines waist length not much consellation that it would grow back in this case if i were to lose most of it as it would take years to grow it to that length is there anyone with long hair who has done the diet or do you know anyone if so what happened would be grateful to find out thanks Laura

7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I don't have long hair but just wanted to comment that it doesn't happen to everyone. I never lost any so it's not inevitable x

8. kered

kered Gold Member

My hair wasnt long, but it was about shoulder length. Even though I lost a lot of hair, it wasn't too noticeable to anyone else, just to me. It just went really thin, then when it was growing back, it just sort of blended in.

I had it all cut short 2 months ago, and its the best thing I done, my hair feels so much thicker and stronger now than ever.

9. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    My hair is nearly as long as yours and it has been falling out for a long time now. It doesn't fall out in a way that you notice with bald patches or anything, it just thins. Nobody around me can tell, only I know. Like Jan & Mary have said, it doesn't happen to everyone, and it does grow back thicker & stronger.
    I know this can sound very worrying, but it is only temporary and it doesn't happen to everyone

Clair x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.