Hair Loss

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

Just a quick note about the hair loss situation. I've been to the hairdressers this morning and she's told me I've got loads of 'tufty' bits coming through. So, although my hair has gone really really thin, things are on the up!! It does still seem to be coming out although not anywhere near as bad as it did initially. I've been eating now since about mid october so its taken a while but its finally growing back!! Yipee!!!!

Glad to hear it!!! It is distressing when your pride and joy is falling out in front of your eyes - eh! But it is positive knowing it isnt for ever and that it grows back.

Thanks for the update!

Hi, I came off TFR in October, and my hair started to come out 3 months after that (Dec). I was put on iron pills, as a deficiency was picked up by the doc's, probablt triggered by TFR... Ive been in iron pills since then. My hair is only just starting to ''grow back''.
Its a long process, but at least its not permanent.

I already have thin hair, but mine too started to fall out a couple of months after TFR, but it does grow back stronger, just like my nails.

It can be very distressing, but so pleased for you that things are on the up.

Hi there what happens if you have long hair mines waist length not much consellation that it would grow back in this case if i were to lose most of it as it would take years to grow it to that length is there anyone with long hair who has done the diet or do you know anyone if so what happened would be grateful to find out thanks Laura

I don't have long hair but just wanted to comment that it doesn't happen to everyone. I never lost any so it's not inevitable x

My hair wasnt long, but it was about shoulder length. Even though I lost a lot of hair, it wasn't too noticeable to anyone else, just to me. It just went really thin, then when it was growing back, it just sort of blended in.

I had it all cut short 2 months ago, and its the best thing I done, my hair feels so much thicker and stronger now than ever.

Hi there what happens if you have long hair mines waist length not much consellation that it would grow back in this case if i were to lose most of it as it would take years to grow it to that length is there anyone with long hair who has done the diet or do you know anyone if so what happened would be grateful to find out thanks Laura

My hair is nearly as long as yours and it has been falling out for a long time now. It doesn't fall out in a way that you notice with bald patches or anything, it just thins. Nobody around me can tell, only I know. Like Jan & Mary have said, it doesn't happen to everyone, and it does grow back thicker & stronger.
I know this can sound very worrying, but it is only temporary and it doesn't happen to everyone

Clair x

Back