Hair loss!

clararose

Hi, just waiting for me slim and save products to arrive but as i had a few cambridge shakes left over i've started already.

My question is really regarding hair loss, i've read quite a few posts on various sites about this and it's really worrying me! Have any of you experienced this or does it just affect a few people? Can i take some sort of prevention for this, a supplement or something??

Thanks

x

i had thin-ish hair before i started (3 weeks ago) so i wanted to counter act the problem before it started as i cant really afford to lose anymore... I have been using redbush tea and so far fingers crossed it seems to be helping... I drink 1 litre of it aday with 4 teabags in and the remainder strong bit left in the bottom of the jug i put in a spray bottle. I spray it on to my scalp and massage it in once a day. so far i seem to be losing less than i was before the diet! everytime i brushed my hair i got a brush full but over the last few days it hasnt happened. It also seems to have grown quicker aswell! If you google red bush you can find lots of info and it even has more anti oxidants than the more known green tea...its very cheap and in tesco etc.

My hair is thin anyways not thick at all .

The only time really my hair did start falling out was when I was on off on off the diet when I was on it appeared 100% seemed ok wasn't noticeable to anyone else but you see the hair and panic I guess .

This was when I was on lipotrim though now with s&s I'm eating the 100g fish / chicken

Hoping that should be sufficient x

Thank you for the replied ladies, i'm a worrier to start with and since this is the only good thing about me at the moment, i don't want to lose it lol I've just searched the subject on good all google, it appears, from some research, it affects mainly people who do very very low cal, ie under 600 cals a day, as i'll be having 4 items a day plus a little allowed veg and maybe the odd bit of chicken/fish i hope i'll be ok. Do you think i'll still lose weight this way? I'm 5 9 so quite tall and when i was on CD, they said i had to have more due to my height.

Thanks again,

x

I know the plan is either 4 packs a day or 3 packs plus 100g protein ....

However I think if you do 4 plus the protein n veg you will still loose as its still low enough in calories .... That's my opinion anyway :)

I had it on Lipotrim, well after i had finished really. It started about a month after i finished and lasted about 2 months. It does fall out all over rather than in clumps and although you could see (well i could see) at the front where it was thin, i didn't have any patches as such.
If it is going to happen it will and i am not sure of anything you can do will stop it. I got some Biotin tablets when it was coming out and if they were what made it stop falling out i don't know but i am sure they helped it to regrow quicker.
I now have tufty bits all over where it has regrown and wish it would grow a bit more so they don't stick up so much!
Just don't panic as stress will make it worse and remember it may well not even happen to you, it doesn't happen to everyone :)
You can get Biotin on-line at bodykind.com

How long did you do lipotrim for Lesley ? X

I was losing my frontal hairline and did some research and found something about mixing sage and rose essential oils and massaging onto scalp, leave overnight and wash off the next morning. Or adding that to your conditioner. It seems to have worked because I have fine hairs growing back.....slowly but at least it's not all coming off.
Warning: the mixture stinks!!!!

I lost some hair at 5 months in. It lasted for about a month and then stopped and I'm still on the diet and haven't had a reoccurrence. It was more extra hair coming out when I brushed it or washed it and it didn't notice at all. Small price to pay for being so much lighter in my opinion.

Thank you everyone for your replies, i have bought some holland and barratt tablets this morning, apparently they contain 'horse powder' i'm not sure what that is and sounds a bit weird but the lady in the shop told me she uses them as she has suffered from hair loss and they have helped her! Anyway, i taken my first one, and they are HUGE, but at least a drank lots of water whilst taking it :)

Thanks again xx

clararose said:
Thank you everyone for your replies, i have bought some holland and barratt tablets this morning, apparently they contain 'horse powder' i'm not sure what that is and sounds a bit weird but the lady in the shop told me she uses them as she has suffered from hair loss and they have helped her! Anyway, i taken my first one, and they are HUGE, but at least a drank lots of water whilst taking it :)

Thanks again xx

Blimey does sound a bit random lol oh well if it helps :)

I've not noticed it on S&S not like i did on Lipotrim but after that i started taking a silica complex fro holland ad barrett!!! It takes a few months to get in your system..... but its AMAZING!!!! I am now seeing lots of re-growth.....

I cant recomend it enough!!!

X

How long did you do lipotrim for Lesley ? X
11 or 12 weeks of joy Becca... ha ha!! x

*lesley* said:
11 or 12 weeks of joy Becca... ha ha!! x

:) pure heaven I'd imagine he x

Back