Hair Loss....

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
Hey,
Ive only been on cd for just over a wk and already my hair are falling out :sigh:...and I mean big time. Last night i had a shower and after drying my hair i noticed that Iv kinda got a fringe now....its that bad. Really concerned as thought you only experience hair loss if youv been on the diet for too long. Just thinking how much Iv lost in a wk already...what will happen in a months time? :confused: Im actually scared to brush my hair now!
Has anyone else experienced the same?

helllllloooooo....... Anyone? Or is it just me alone with this problem??

Sorry hun, I haven't had this problem, though I have a lot of hair and it's very curly.

You say you now have a fringe? Does that mean your hair has broken or has it fallen out? What condition is your hair?
I find it weird that such hair loss could happen in a week of doing the diet, what had you been doing prior to it?

My CDC said hair loss is similar to what a pregnant woman will have when she gives birth, its the change in hormones. And you usually only lose what you hair has been holding onto for the last 3 months of the diet. Her only client that has noticeable hair loss is an elderly one, and that's probably more to do with the age of her hair.

Thanx for replying :)
Im getting loads of hair just falling out in the shower and when Im brushing or simply through my fingers...proper long hair, and then ive got loads broken at the front(like a fringe). It is kinda just like what happened to me after I had given birth to my daughter. Maybe your right about what ur cdc said.

i have been losing loads of hair for the last couple of months but it's so thick and long that im not really concerned. i don't know if your loss would be due to the diet after only a week, i was on it for 3 months or so before i noticed it happening.

speak to your CDC and see what she says.

Hi i had quite bad hair loss at the start, but it seems to have stopped now thank goodness, you hair will grow back and you wont be able to notice at all,

I had really bad hair loss to start with, my periods disappeared and I was getting downy fluff on my chin and neck - classic signs of a rapid reduction in food intake. I'm on SS+ now and the periods have returned, the fluff has gone and the hair loss is lessening! :D xx

Thanx guyz... feel a bit better knowing that hair will grow back :)

and i have heard that it grows back nicer than before!

My hair has grown a lot during the diet but I have lost more hair than before. I don't have that much that I can afford for it to fall out though!

you should not loose hair if your diet is balanced you are lacking ssomething or could be your thyroid your hair dye has probably caused some brakeage but if your diet is balanced your hair and nails should be fine

Back