Halloween!

sugar_lipswales

Silver Member
When I was a size 26 it was impossible to find Halloween costumes to fit and I didn't really bother but this year I've got a beer wench's costume (16 - 18 and has to be taken in an inch or two!) with a net underskirt from e bay! I cannot wait to go out looking fabulous in it and wondered what is everyone else is going as this year?

im going out as a sexy devil, long velvetty devils dress from asda, horns, tail, and a cape, and a red paddle from ann summers instead of a devils fork hehe!

Going as an"angelic" Angel, lol. I work in Claire's Accessories so I tried everything on. Only problem is I don't know what shoes to wear with a tight white dress, I never have.
Scouzer. X

If you're going for angelic I'd have pale pink shoes and get some pink wings so you wont look like it's all too white. Is it me or do we all go for sexy instead of funny? lol

No ur so rite!! It's supossed to be fun. Get dressed in silly outfits and have a laugh but not anymore. :D I'm contemplatng those pink shoes tho. Thanks.
Scouzer. X

I must be too old for all this! I put a pumpkin in the window and have sweets for the kids but that's it!!
DD has a party to go to and she has a costume but I wouldn't dress up, oh no, not me!!

Ooooh, I'm going to see Eddie in Newcastle on the 30th with my sister!!

We're dressing up for Halloween at SW that week, but otherwise I'll not be dressing up as I'm actually in Whitby for a wedding on the 31st!

hehe - Have to travel up from Hull, pick up my sis and then drive her to Newcastle - I'm be knackered by the time I get there lol

Im working this year :( Need the money though, so cant really complain too much!
DD loves looking at all the costumes and things, but I still think she is too young for trick-or-treating (3), so will leave that one for a few years...as for parties, she does have one of those and will be dressing up instead! Lol

I'm having a massive birthday party for halloween so am going overboard with decorations and costume

21970.jpg

wearing this and some red contacts and big teeth lol

Wow!!!! Hun...you will look fab!

i hope so this weekend i will mainly be making four foot spiders for my living room lol its a bit of a tradition of mine halloween is my favourite time of year i also have to make a scary clown and see if i can make a corpse to hang out the window.

I bought this back in 2007 so im going to wear it again because no-one else has the same outfit (as far as i know!)
sexy_freddy_krueger_costume.jpg

Apparently, MATALAN are also doing a really good range of adults and kids costumes this year at reasonable prices.

Seeing as everyone else has put a pic on here I thought I'd put mine up, it has a poofy net underskirt too!

Attachments

• !BVvhqt!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlt51ZBKUI5-b99g~~_35.jpg
    !BVvhqt!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlt51ZBKUI5-b99g~~_35.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 19
I haven't out a pic up lol
Last year I wore a black gothy dress with a witches hat and my real life broom stick - which is more or less what I shall be doing again this year, although I have a new witches hat this year

im going as a devil.have red sequin horns,red tights and a black leotard that my friend has sewn red feathers and sequins onto:) oh and black high heels and very sexy make up.i cant wait!

Back