Hands up, who weighs in every day?

Porgeous you look amazing!!! well done you!

She does, doesn't she.

I don't weigh every day any more my weight on a daily basis can be as much as 2lbs up or down.

Morning-ly :)

Makes me want to get out of bed! Loo, shower, brush teeth, regular digital scale and then the wii stark naked :)

The Wii board is the best instrument, it tells you exactly how many off from yesterday or last week if you look at the graph and that is the best motivation in the world!

The weigh-ing and the measuring is what I will miss most when I start maintenance as I figure once a week will be more sensible then!

Then again I guess it's easier on CD with a good 200-300 g to see off every day of the week than it would be if I were counting calories or doing either of the slower ones.

I weigh daily in the morning, after the loo, in the nuddy. I use my Wii and my Salter scales (which tell me body fat, water, muscle, BMR and lbs). Interestingly the lbs are always exactly the same (so if they're up, I can blame the scales!) which is handy as I have in the past blamed poor losses on inaccurate scales, when actually it has nothing to do with them!

I don't think I'll ever stop weighing daily, or at least 3x a week.

Back