Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hangover - what do you eat and how much???

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Madison, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Madison

Madison Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan (this time!!)
    Hi,
    Just wondering when you're unlucky enough to be suffering with a hangover what's your poison?? No pun intended :p Yesterday for me it was numerous bowls of porridge, then I have a craving for rice cakes with (as I call it) fake plastic cheese slices. Proceeded to have one tube or rice cakes and cheese n coleslaw in between. Before bed time I still couldn't stop and had to slices of bread smothered with butter. As a rule I don't eat bread of any sort and today I remember exactly why. My stomach feels so sore and stretched to capacity. My work trousers are bet onto me and generally I feel much worse today than i did yesterday. It's just sooo not worth it but I can't seem to help myself after a nights drinking. Anyone out there got any cures? Except for the obvious one of giving up the booze....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i had a hangover on sunday and usually i'd eat crisps and chocolate and anything bad for me really,,but only joined weight watchers 2 weeks ago an only lost half a pound on my first weigh in,,so that was enough incentive for me,,lets hope it last eh:)

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    Pizza.. chips.. ahem cheese and crisps :D

5. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    there was a survey in a paper recently that said mcdonalds was the number one hangover food, i think a big mac was number one which i have to admit, was my hangover cure b4 joining WW. maybe if this is your cure u could try a lower fat version? however, when i had hang over at end of my first week i took a stroll to my WW meeting as thats on a saturday and i had fruit salad with a WW yogurt at my meeting as breakfast if put on as part of our meeting which is fab! im glad to say, it worked a treat! i did follow it with a strong coffee and a WW cake :) but was still with in my points!

and just incase anyone was wondering.....i get a hang over from the smallest amount of alcohol since having my baby, i promise it wasnt a binge lol, it was a glass of wine and a vodka with diet lemonade lol

hope iv helped and all the best xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.