Happy Birthday Tracy J xx

fattothin

Gold Member
Happy birthday babe hope you have a good one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;)

happy birthday honey! hope you have a fabulous day xxxx:flowers:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tracey happy birthday to you....."
I hope you are going on a romantic meal for two to celebrate how well you have done.Show off your new gorgeus figure and enjoy..
Have a good one Toni xx

happy birthday hun, and uknow whats even nicer, bet youve not been this slim in many a birthday!! xx

Happy Birthday Skinny Minny!

Have a fab day, Trace!:D

Happy Birthday honey!! Hope your having a lovely day and are feeling great :) xx

Have a wonderful day in your brand new body!! The best present you could get!! Happy Birthday hun!! xxxx

Happy birthday Tracey!! Hope your having a good one in a skimpy bikini sunbathing!! Have a good one hun, you deserve it! xxx

Wishing you a frikken tip-top-tastic biffday :D xxx

n579510852_1076389_3272.jpg

:party0036:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN XX
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT , HOPE YOUR BEING SPOILT XX:hug99:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope u ave a gr8 day....u truely deserve it now. its mine on fri...am goin ona BIG shoppin spree as i need nu clothes lol.

btw...ive started dental nursing in surgery...OMG how difficult. got a bit bloody wen we did an ext but am gettin used to it now. rct's r a rite pain in the ase and composite fillings!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again.!! xx

Happy birthday chick...have a fantabulos night with ya fella ..hope you get everything you wish for xxx

Hope you have a great birthday TracyJ luv me xx

Back