happy halloween

kazbro

jelly belly
pumpkin_with_smoke_sm_wm.gif

do you dress up?

witch5Fcooking.gif

do you go trick or treating with the kids?

ghostdance.gif

do you give treats when someone knocks on the door?

halloweenHHHAPPYHALLOWEEN25252Dvi.gif

how ever you celebrate it be safe and have fun
xxxxxx

but remember dont eat to many treats or you`ll look like this

Happy-Halloween---_01-1.jpg

lol
xxxx

Love it!!

Ha Ha!!!!

That last picture is priceless!!!

Mwahahahaha!

Thats brilliant, we are having a houseparty tonight, I might just borrow that picture to scare my guests!

love the last pic... even more incentive to not go to the treat box!

We had some (very polite) trick or treaters last night who apologised for coming early but didn't want to miss out because they are going on holiday today!

We have already carved the pumpkin and made halloween collages (my boys are 3 & 1) anything to stay out of the cupboard!

Happy Halloween all
(this one will be the last that I look like a big fat scary monster!)

CJ
x

That last pic was so funny lol !
Well i will take my daughter out tonight , just knock on a few doors , my son he will go with his mates , he got his mask last night 8 pound , i thought robbery , he better earn that tonight , or he can't come home lol . If i get trick or treaters i always treat as you Never Know Whats coming lol .

Trick ot Treat .... give me something nice to eat or smell my feet haha

Well my kids are having a spooky tea party with their friends, so have spent all afternoon decorating the living room with Halloween stuff. I'm very lucky i'm off for my weigh in tonight as theres sausage rolls (mmmmm just came out of the oven and smell fab - no, NO I WON'T GIVE IN!!!) crisps, cakes, chocolate treats, more chocolate treats, oh and more chocolate treats.......did i mention the chocolate treats?!
I hope its all gone by the time i get back!

Back