Happy Monday weigh in

Well done cate and Abigail!
Im 2 down this week...also wanted 3 Cate!

keeping on keeping on!

oh and I got to my goal, but have decided to go 5ish lower to give me a buffer!

Good luck to all weighing in today. Another 3lbs gone for me. 5lbs off my target for 30th June. But really happy!

Well done Abigail on your 3lbs loss.

2lbs down for me this week. Might be a bit more in reality but I ate BBQ meat and salad yesterday and a couple of small bits of French stick. Anyway, I can live with that. Have a good week everyone.

Well done on all the great losses people :clap:
First week for me and 13 big ones down :happy036:

See you next week for some fab losses! x

Well done Bob and IAF and welcome to the Monday weigh-in thread.

Well done everyone on there losses :clap: Yesterday was my first weigh in lost 9lbs. Have a good week xx

Great losses everyone!
Meant to update here before...I lost 5 this week!
Yeeha!

keep going!

Last weigh in before holiday is 2 off down to 10 stones.
Early weigh in as off on holiday!!!
I am over the moon, feeling confident and happy!
Keep going everyone!

Officially down 2lbs. Scales haven't moved since earlier in the week when I hit my 2st off so that's where I am still. I suppose TOTM could have something to do with it but it is just sooooo boring losing 2lb after 2lb after 2lb. :sigh: Still at least it's coming off and not going on. Still 2lb to get to my 15st target and 3lbs to get into the 14s. Looking at my signature, I hit 15st 6lbs (216lbs) on 11th June and on the 30th June I am still only a further 4lbs down from that. That's 4lbs in 19 days. I really have to cut out the cheats and up the exercise if I am to speed up my loss. I can't stand the thought of the 14s taking as long to get through. Really want to be 14st by the end of July. Have got to go for it. :whip:

Last edited:
Well done Striver. Hope you have a fab holiday.

Woo Hoo Metallichick congrats on your first stone that is ace well done! Great stats striver, you've done really well, have a fab holiday. I know it's a pain Cate but a steady 2lb a week is a great loss - I got to that point where it seemed endless first time round but would occasionally have a little whoosh and have a bigger week. Hopefully your whoosh week will be next week.
I was down to 5lb off yesterday but totm is lurking round the corner and I am a pound heavier today. I know it isnt fat as I have been 100% so s0d it, I am going to claim yesterdays weight for this week. So, week 2: 5lb

Well done everyone. Fantastic losses.
3lbs down for me :). Here's to another great week :)

And well done for everyone's losses! I get annoyed at little losses too cate, but actually I know that I would never lose this consistently on any other diet so I'll take the consistent downwards movement any day! And the keto high and non hunger over miserable and constant tummy rumbling!! Sorry, I'm in a really random good mood today :) x

:party0019: Yayyyy, an other 4.5lb off....Very happy bunny this morning :D

Good luck to all the Monday weigh ins xx

Well done MC. That's fantastic.

I have only managed one measly pound off this week taking me to 15st 1lb. My rant about this is on my diary.

That is fab MC - well done. Well done you too Cate, I've just posted on your diary x
I've done a 3lber this week which is fab on the face of it but my own rant about why I'm fed up about it and why I'll probably not be on the Monday weigh in thread next week is in my diary too. xxx

Back