Happyhippos Buddies

Afternoon all and glad everyone is doing well. Finished work today at 2pm as it is my half day, although i should go to the dentist as i have been suffering from toothache for a few days and today it is agony:mad: But i will wait until i cant bear it no more as i hate the dentist :cry: Lets hope the painkillers do the trick.

On track today so far , heres to a good evening for everyone.

Cherry - dont worry too much about the scales, and try and wi just once aweek. I am the same as you, i haven't lost for 3 weeks just had sts and i am so tempted to wi but i will wait until Monday.

away to get a cuppa and take a couple of painkillers before i go on my treadmill:)

Catch up later folks :)

Hi Ladies

Sorry but are we supposed to post what we've had for the day or the amount of points used. Me confused!!! :s

Hey missa its up to you really! I'm posting what i'm eating and how many points it is just to keep myself right but anything goes :) xxx

Hi ladies, your all early birds I love school holidays as my kids get up later and I get a lie in though after waiting 15 years to get to this point it's nice

Was good yesterday had 20.5 points of my 21,18 points Monday and I did zumba, BUT my scales say I gained 1/2lb in 24 hours? This happened 3 weeks ago I lost 3.5lbs and the following week I gained 2.5lbs and I did plan 100% and exercised? So am worried it's going the same way?I really want 2lbs thus week to get to3 stones :(

I will continue as I am zumba again tonight, if I gain this week then I'm confused as in 22 weeks I haven't gone over points once ?

Have a lovely day x

That is amazing you havent gone over your points in 22 weeks, you must be so proud of your achievements so far - I hope you get your 3 stone!! Can I ask what is Zumba?

Hey missa its up to you really! I'm posting what i'm eating and how many points it is just to keep myself right but anything goes :) xxx

Thanks for that Linda. It does make sense to do it that way so I can't cheat :D

Here's my food from today. My daily points allowance is 20. I'm just starting out so hopefully I'm getting the points system right. Please feel free to correct me guys :)

Breakfast - Fruit salad with low fat yog -4.5pts

Lunch - Tuna & pasta salad with Feta
low fat yog + 1 apricot & 1 clementine 6.5pts

Dinner - Egg omelette with feta, tomato & spinach - 5pts

Snack - 1 Orange - 0.5pts

:D

That is amazing you havent gone over your points in 22 weeks, you must be so proud of your achievements so far - I hope you get your 3 stone!! Can I ask what is Zumba?

Hiya ghezzz thanks hun,no I havent gone over once I am never going to say I wont but I atm want to get to 6 months 100% for some reason? I did have a 2.5lbs gain 3 weeks ago so I do feel we can gain when not blipin?I think our bodies and weightloss is hard to figure out,I had 3.5lbs loss monday so this is whyIm wobbly at the scales :eek: :rolleyes:

Zumba is the new fitness craze its areobics but latin dancing mixed with african dancing in intervals,you hvae fun sweat and burn 600+ calories,I love it went monday and tonight,the class is jammed from ages 13 to 60+ and theres about 60 people in a large school hall,my 14 year old daughter comes with me shes just lost nearly 2 stone on ww also.
I used to do areobics but this is easier in the sense its 10 minutes each workout.
Thanks I hope I get my 3 stones too Id love 3lbs :p to get into the 100s :D but thats just greedy hey
How are you doing? Ok?xxx

Here's my food from today. My daily points allowance is 20. I'm just starting out so hopefully I'm getting the points system right. Please feel free to correct me guys :)

Breakfast - Fruit salad with low fat yog -4.5pts

Lunch - Tuna & pasta salad with Feta
low fat yog + 1 apricot & 1 clementine 6.5pts

Dinner - Egg omelette with feta, tomato & spinach - 5pts

Snack - 1 Orange - 0.5pts

:D
Looks like your doing gr8 :) xx

Mornin all! :) i'm just joting down todays plan

B- oats so simple 1.5pts, 1/4pt skimmed milk 0.5pts, apple 0.5pts 2xtsp sugar 1pt, 3.5pts
L - mushroom stir fry with soy sauce 0pts
D - birdseye chicken burger 2pts, 1 potato waffle 1.5pts, 1/2 can spaghetti hoops 2pts, 5.5pts.
Anytime - fruit salad 1.5pts, 1/2 packet of cous cous 2.5pts, galaxy ripple 3.5pts
16.5/18 points today.

Have a great day all! :) xx

Last edited:
evening all sorry i have been awol had PC trouble:) You are all doing brilliant keep up the good work:):)
Been doing my wii ea active everyday and been on my treadmill so hopefully i will have aloss on Monday :)

just to let you know, i am still here. just had a couple of bad days at work . so wasnt in the right place.

food wise , i have stuck to my pts, usually at the first sign of stress i turn to food for comfort, i still kinda did but within my pts, walkers squares are going to save me :D

have a great day x

hey well done on the lb off! Sorry not been on for a couple of days glad everyone is doing ok :) plonks your doing great hun just saw your other post try not to worry you will get there and just ignore work. I wish you every success with the op keep us posted! :) xxx

Well done with the weight losses, and esp well done to plonks for sticking to plan :)
Started ww again last week so
weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs. 12lbs to go until i hit my target x

Well done with the weight losses, and esp well done to plonks for sticking to plan :)
Started ww again last week so
weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs. 12lbs to go until i hit my target x

woow thats fab you will be at target real soon :) xx

I lost 2.5lbs this week hit my 3 stone mark and in the 100s ,did fast start yesterday am trying to do it all week but felt a little ill in zumba last night.

My food for yesterday was
B 1 weetabix
1 small banana
ss milk 3 points

L 2 slices wholemeal bread
wafer chicken
lf mayon
salad
pk crisps 5 points

D wholemeal rice
chcken tikka breast pieces
spray light
mushrooms,peppers,red onion
6.5 points

Snack milk for 2 cups green tea
0.5 point
Apple 0.5 point
skinnycow ice lolly 1.5 points
17 points/18

Hope your all ok xx

hi everyone :)

i have only lost 1 pound on my first week but i have had such a busy week and havent been counting at all, im telling myself this week i will have a great loss.

today im having

2 x black coffee - 0 points
ww salmon wedges meal 6 points (i think)
4 x slices ww white danish bread 2 points
1 tsp of low fat marg 1 point

dont know what to have for tea but i have 16 points left any ideas?? need to save some for something sweet

x

hi everyone :)

i have only lost 1 pound on my first week but i have had such a busy week and havent been counting at all, im telling myself this week i will have a great loss.

today im having

2 x black coffee - 0 points
ww salmon wedges meal 6 points (i think)
4 x slices ww white danish bread 2 points
1 tsp of low fat marg 1 point

dont know what to have for tea but i have 16 points left any ideas?? need to save some for something sweet

x

Id say always try count your points and write everything down as its easy to forget.
For tea you could have some protien chicken turkey as its the best thing to eat,maybe a Lfat chicken curry? Or turkey boliganise?
You have alot of points ;left so you could have a really filling meal and something sweet :) x

Back