Harissa Paste - whee can i find it?

Sealmylips

If i'm posting in the wrong place -i'm very sorry!

I have so many recipes that i want to do but all need Harissa Paste and i cannot find it in the supermarket, i have asked in both Morrisons and Asda and the staff look at me like i have 5 heads!

Any ideas?????

Thanks my lovelies! :D

I get mine from Tescos usually (their own brand). You can also buy it places online like SpicesofIndia which are nicer, a bit hotter. Or you can just make your own, there are loads of recipes out there :)

If you shop at Tesco, download the finder app and it tells you what aisle a product is down, I couldn't find Harissa either but bought it last week as I knew where to look, good luck with your search x

Sainsbury's sell it under their own brand! It's by the spices.

Tescos definitely sell it, I think the brand I got is Barts

I bought it in morrisons yesterday. I asked the lady if they stocked it and she looked at me like I had two heads. But I found it myself. In the spices section, next to the lazy garlic, lazy ginger and other pastes

my local tesco's have some down the herbs and spices, another kind next to the tomato and garlic pastes and yet another kind down their ethnic aisle. I went for the ethnic one and it's lovely.

I bought it in morrisons yesterday. I asked the lady if they stocked it and she looked at me like I had two heads. But I found it myself. In the spices section, next to the lazy garlic, lazy ginger and other pastes

Morrisons is the only place that sells it here - Sainsbugs, Asda & 2 Tesco's - nada!!

Ditto Toddles - the staff didn't have a scoobie when I asked but I found it myself.

Thanks all! We don't have a tescos near us - sooo i'll have a look in Sainsburys this week and then another look in Morrisons!

Ty x x

Back