Total Solution harry m's diary

Ok back from work and I had black coffee with Orange&chocolate bar.

Ok last night I had 3 chicken wings & few Ritz with Philadelphia :-( I feel really really bad about my action. I wasn't hungry at all.sometimes I just love to cheat don't know why.TOTM always lets me down I was fighting with my cravings since Thursday. O well today Is new day and I will stay 100%.

Thanks hun, but I don't know why I let myself down.There was no need for that as I said before I wasn't even hungry...Why I do that? I know I m cheating myself not someone else.I don't know.....I will learn something from it and try to stay positive and strong today.

Awe Harry I've done the same , I too am really really angry with myself :(
will start again tho afresh and won't let it ruin my week x

still think we can really do it

take care and good luck x

Thanks huwiesmum........yes we can do it Janice.we will do it :) Lets start our day with a positive attitude. BRING IT ON ;-)

Hi,This morning I was lucky enough,so I got black coffee from my husband.Then about 12pm I had porridge and one cup of bouillon.About 4 I took my dogs to the park for an hour.Now I m back from the park and really wet and cold.I think I will have coffee with a nutty bar :)

Well Harry , Monday mornin and rite back on it :)
i hope ther won't be anymore 'blips' in my journey :0

Onwards and downwards x

Good Luck Janice!!!

Off to work :-( I had my vanilla shake...

That's better Janice (bring it on) Now i m back from work and I am feeling really hungry all I think about is food :-( Once u come out of kito then it's really hard to get back on track. Forgot to mention I gained one pound over the weekend cause I had chic wings othernight (not fair)

Goodmorning Everyone, hope u all have a nice day. Happy Dieting :)

Ok I had vanilla shake this morning and now I eat porridge.Off to work again thinking to take my bar with me for tea break.

From the last two days my diets been 100%again.I m so proud of myself.I know these headaches won't be able to break my courage...BRING IT ON ;-)

Today I went for shopping, didn't even look into (yours)...no more fat people's clothes for me.Ha Ha feel more positive and strong.The only prob is now that it's my husband's nieces wedding on this Saturday.I really don't want to go but my hubby want me to go with him.I m so confused.Really don't wanna spoil my diet and if I say no to food there that gonna look bad.WHAT TO DO????

Ha ha Friday morning....my weighing day kinda scared :-(

Hi everyone, as I mentioned before it was my hubby's niece's wedding over the weekend.so I was off the diet for two days :-( I know it's bad.Starting again today with no blips I hope.here I go again...........

Back