Total Solution harry m's diary

Good morning dear diary, I was off from the diet over the weekend and I gained 2.6 pounds...very disturbing news.I m really upset about it(gutted) I'm going to start again so m gonna count today as day 1 this time............ok day 1=I had one cup of black coffee with a bar this morning.suffering with a headache now :-(another thing is that I m on holidays and its more hard when ur at home and keep thinking about food and dieting.At work time passes quickly.HAPPY DIETING.

OMG I had little rice with tofu.....I don't know why?

hi i m going to delete this diary and going to make another one and try to stay 100 %.not happy with this one too many blips :-(

Ok today is day one and from now on I will try to stay 100% for 100 days...
Any support or suggestions will be appreciated.Feel free to comment THANKS IN ADVANCE...

Happy Halloween!!! so far so good, I had a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and porridge for dinner+ 2litres of water :) BRING IT ON!!!

hi i m on a 100 days 100% thread....i will update everything on that thread from now on.:wave_cry:

hey harry, i know youve moved to the other thread now but i just read your diary and had to post,,,

you can do it i know you can,,,chin up, back on the horse and keep pushing on,,

you can do it! x

Thanks pudge..we all can do it with a little help from family and friends ;-)

Morning everyone, as you know it's day 3 for me. I couldn't sleep last night. My whole body is aching. Kitosis has kicked in....I checked this morning and the stick was dark pink, so that's good news right.I am going to eat two paracetamols I hope they don't effect my diet, as I am in too much pain :character00264::cry:

Ok day 3 has completed 100% and I m so happy about it.At last I m on right track YAAAAAAAY

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :) keep at it...ill be joining you on monday!!... "i get by with a little help from my friends" :)

Thanks pudge!!! If you wanna start from Monday then I can give u one advice.Try to eat more protein rich stuff and start avoiding carb.Then it will be easy for you and Kitosis will kick in early.GOOD LUCK :)

Hey pudge,why don't you come on the other thread. 100% 100 days challenge. There is someone else who is gonna start on Monday.we can motivate each other through our exante journey.

Day 4 has finished 100% YAAAAAAAY

Day 5 is here with lots of positive energy. BRING IT ON...

Hi everyone day 5 is going smoothly so far:) i had my porridge this morning and 1 cup of black coffee+2litre of water so far.No hunger pains or anything like that,thinking to eat pasta and bar later.WHOOP WHOOP BRING IT ON.....

Well done you are doing great. I am a day behind you so it's great to see how you are doing best of luck with it - it will be WI day before you know it and will be sort worth it X

Good morning, Day 6 and I m ready to face it BRING IT ON...

Thanks Tigs, we can do it hun..

Back from work and I had my vanilla shake.For some reason I m not hungry at all.No cravings.I m gonna save my bar and porridge for tonight.As I feel really annoyed when kid's and hubby start munching while watching t.v

Back