Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks,Yes I m still in Kitosis. As I didn't eat anything whole day and at dinner time I had one slice of pizza with lots of water.I was happy cause kids were playing fireworks and all that.Half day I was at work then cleaning and all that didn't get time to munch snacks.So here I m feeling positive and strong for today. All day I was thinking about you tam as u said to me once (why you see a food as a treat)THANKS AGAIN...

Thanks, I know what you mean.I feel comfortable while I m on exante and I don't like eating normal food for some reason.Even yesterday I was asking my hubby can I stay on exante don't need a break.My kid's start saying mum it's a festival please give us a company. We want to enjoy food as a family.You r very strong woman tam u can do it.You r my inspiration. Stay strong hun..we can do it.Bring it on.

That was my big thing I hated not eating with the fam. My son was confused why I wasn't at the table with him and daddy. I alway would do the pots and pans while they ate.

What I liked doing was once a fortnight have a meal of meat and veg and sit down.

We can do it. How much more are you going try to lose? I really want to 2 more stone.

If you don't mind me being nosey where do you live?

Tam Xx

Ha ha no prob hunny.I live in goodmayes in Ilford.I want to lose 4stones more so far I lost 2 stones. Off to work, Will talk to you about 3pm.Lookafter yourself ;-)

Back from work and going to drink black coffee, i m not hungry at all :) ohhh that's far, never mind we can talk here.

Hi yeah work was alright today...not very unhappy customers lol, I check my weekly estimated lose is gone down to 2ibs.I m not very happy with that....why I m losing soooo slowly. My husband said to me because i dont have big appetite that's why diet is not working for me.That's true though I don't eat much anyways.

O thanks for the info, maybe my body is used to the diet.I will continue my dieting till my 35th birthday it's on the 5th Feb.so far so good ;-)

You are doing great Harry do you remember my week 1 loss it was only 3 lbs but I do think your body needs time to adjust a loss is a loss no matter what at least it's all going in the right direction. Well done you for getting straight back on it after your day off you are fab X

Sounds like your doing really well harry, and nice you got to have at least something with your family :) x

Thanks Tigs and sage day 15 is going to finish 100%

Goodmorning day 16, here I go...

Hi, it's my dayoff from work today but I m gonna keep myself busy in house chores. Windows clean now, curtains has been washed.Now Hoover and mop time, after that I will go to Tesco to buy (take me home) CD for my daughter. Then it's my son's football match going to watch that.Then walk with my lovely dogs.No Time for food.Then cooking dinner for family.NO TIME TO RELAX :-(

Hi, how r u hunny.how's ur day going so far..anything exciting???

Took huwie swimming but he wasn't so keen. No one saw my wobbly tummy in the bikini as he clung to me like a monkey. Other then that just been cooking our meals.

Been a pretty good day hopefully it gets better my scales said I put on 8lbs not sure its the truth but I'll leave it till next week right before my birthday.

Hope you are having a good but busy day. I'm ready for a nap.

Tam Xx

Back