Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks mrs t ;)

Day 9 is about to finish and I m still suffering with pain.I m not sure if I wanna carry this anymore. This pain is horrendous :-(

Hi I m feeling much better today.It's not 100% better but ok.I can manage that.my hubby is not happy anymore with my dieting :-( check on my 100% 100 days thread and give me advice please. Thanks for ur concern (tigs,huwiesmummy)

Glad you're feeling better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys day 11 here we go.....

I had porridge this morning, now back from work and had veg soup with 1cup bouillon.Feeling much better today.Bring it on.

Glad to hear it!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun!!!

Day 11 is going to finish, I had porridge for breakfast ,soup for lunch a bar for dinner. ...3 litres of water, 2cups of coffee and 1 cup of bouillon.Good Night :)

Woooohooo xx

Thanks chaz!!! Day 12 is here and going smoothly so far :)

Thanks hun, day 13 is here...

Day 13 has finished and tomorrow is my only dayoff from diet.I will try to stay on plan for most of the day.Let's see how it goes .....

Sorry day 14 it's my only dayoff from diet, Happy Diwali :)

Thanks Tigs, We had a lovely time.Day 15 here we go....No more day offs.I will try to stay on track till Christmas then one day off and again back on diet.I was thinking that I will enjoy normal food but I didn't like it at all.My appetite has gone.I was feeling bloated with very little food.So I realise it's not worth it.Well here I go again.....

Back