Total Solution harry m's diary

Thanks, I am suffering with a high temperature and cold+TOTM. Still going 100% hun.hoz ur day going so far...

Hope you feel better hun take care xx

Glad you're still doing well on the diet front! And hope you feel a bit better soon xx

Thanks day 20 has finished 100%...

Day 21here I go..

You're doing so well Harry :)

Awww Thanks hun.how u doing??

Thanks...

Goodmorning day 22 here I go...

Well done Harry, 22 days hun is brill, you sound very motivated.xx

Thanks Sharon!!! But I have a confession here that since I am back from work and I am feeling really hungry, only one mantra is working so far.Not good not good stay calm stay calm :-(
How r you doing hunny?? I think this weather is affecting me. Oh God help me.

Day 23 is here, Bring it on!!

Thanks Tam, how r u hunny? I m a bit nervous today cause its my interview today at 2pm.I really want this job.Now I m off to Romford to buy some stuff for Christmas. I will try my best not to pay a visit to Costa. Will let you know how it goes after 2.Wish me luck...A big hug on ur way.....

Best of luck in your interview today Harry hope it goes really well.

Well done on doing so well sticking to this diet you are doing so fab X

harry m said:
Thanks Tam, how r u hunny? I m a bit nervous today cause its my interview today at 2pm.I really want this job.Now I m off to Romford to buy some stuff for Christmas. I will try my best not to pay a visit to Costa. Will let you know how it goes after 2.Wish me luck...A big hug on ur way.....

Im alright, did an early gym then shopped for our thanksgiving dinner tonight. It was mad crazy in Asda.

Good luck on your interview. You can do it!

You can go to Costa all you like just don't buy anything haha!

Tam Xx

Ha ha ha, Lol.Somehow I control myself in front of Costa.Smell was delicious but not as delicious as slimming smell.So here I m back from Romford and getting ready for an interview. Thanks tigs and tam.

What's your interview for Harry? I hope it's going well as I type :)

Thanks hun!!! I want to change my department. I think in this job I've got more opportunity to become a manager. I work for Tesco's sometimes at customer service or tills or petrol pump.I think I had enough of all this so I applied forTesco's direct desk.All sort of nonfood stuff and dealing with complains and electrical stuff.I hope for best.They ask me million Questions :-(

Back