Total Solution harry m's diary

oh is it, I didn't know that :-( The thing is I never go to bed without a bath. Otherwise I can't sleep it's in my head...I am one of those hygiene freak person sadly. Here no one likes that fact.

Good luck on resting. I'd say the day version night nurse pills would be ok. The night ones have alcohol in them I believe. I'd go to you pharmacy and ask for a alcohol free pill don't worry about ketosis do much as you need to feel better have some bullion with a chicken breast or something if you really feel awful. Your body my need.more energy to cure itself. Big hugs.

Thanks tam, You are darling.

Don't worry baths are fine just not too hot and showers are better when ill for temp, even if baths feel nicer!
hope your feeling better soon xx

Day 40, I m struggling.

Thanks Tam, Unfortunately no rest for me. Early in the morning it was my son's football match, he always wants his mum on the side of the pitch while he is playing. When you have ur only dayoff from work the chores pile up. Wanna finish everything today as you know we have a Christmas dinner tomorrow...I feel a little better than yesterday. Big Hugs to you.

Glad you're feeling a little bit better xx

Hi Harry day 40 eh! well done hun. hope your feeling better xx:) ...

Day 41, I won't be on diet today cause we have Christmas dinner in Frankie and Bennies.So I m thinking to enjoy myself today, will be back on track tomorrow. Thanks for well wishes guys.I m still suffering with nasty flu Grrrrr.

Get well soon Harry :) Pretty sure none of the flu tablets have alcohol in them. The day ones have caffeine in them, the night ones don't. I have suffered with insomnia in the past and it was awful. Hope you manage to enjoy today even though you're poorly x

Thanks guys, I don't think I will be able to go out tonight as its getting bad then worse.I m taking 2sudafeds and hoping for best.really annoyed now :-(

Day 42 here I go....Thanks for well wishes guys.I m still suffering with nasty flu :-( somehow managed to go out last night.I will update everything after work.Have a nice day....

Thanks tigs, not so good but better then yesterday.ok then yesterday about 4pm I had one slice pizza and one krispy kreme doughnut. I wanted to kick myself out of Kitosis. Then in restaurant I had two shorts of Bacardi with diet coke.For starter I had garlic chibatta bread with mushroom sauce but couldn't finish it.For main I had baked salmon with roast veg and again couldn't finish it.No dessert at all.2mini mince pies.Today I m again on diet 100%.I have gained 2lbs in one day Grrrrr.Now I m thinking to quit my Christmas dinner at work tomorrow.lets see.

YAAAAAAAY managed to stay 100% today....

Back