Total Solution harry m's diary

100% yaaay

Morning everyone, I m going 100% so far.Hope you all have a nice weekend.stay strong and beat ur temptations.

Good for you Harry! I'm doing ok too, as best as I ever manage, I never quite manage 100% but as long as I lose weight I don't mind :) Have a nice Saturday x

Well Done you!!! keep it up.

100% going so far.

Thanks Carrie, Yeah we can do it.Going 100% so far......To be honest its really hard for me today cause of my TOTM. Dying to eat something normal today.I will not let myself down for anything.Bring it on!!!

Stronger than ever!!! my kids are trying their best to give me a hard time with all these temptations around.GRRRRRR.

Bring it on!!!

Not Good News, i ****** up my diet big time today. Now i m really stressed. ok now the reason for doing that is i have career meeting tomorrow and its a really big thing for me so i was really nervous since the morning and its my TOTM as well so i was little low.i had big meal and ripple choco after that.Another thing is since the past four days i m not losing weight so i was very upset.

Aaw chick sorry you've felt so down today, it's just a blip... Back on again tomorrow? Xxx

Thanks Carrie, 100% again on it.

OOoh hunny I know how you feel. I was on a company away day yesterday and I was so good, didn't have any of the lunch even though they had lovely sandwiches and quiche and then chocolate brownie afterwards, there were then cream cakes in the afternoon and I avoided those too. By the time I got home I wasn't feeling well, had a pounding headache and felt really rough so I ended up eating quite a few Maryland cookies and 2 pieces of toast. Back on the dust today! I hadn't lost weight either, I don't lose any faster on this than on SW which bugs me.

I know what you mean. I m not losing at all and so fed up nowdays.its too ******* cold out there to drink 2litre of water.i m confused nowdays, one part of me want to diet and the other part want to quit.Grrrrrrr

Yeah I totally get it. How many food packs do you have left? I was thinking of just sticking to it until I run out of food packs and then see how I feel.

More then one month of supply. I lost only 1.4lbs in this week.i admit I wasn't 100% for couple of days+wine and pizza.

I'm going to try and be 100% today and over the weekend and see if that makes a difference. So far I've only had coffee and water. I'm going to have my first shake in a few mins. I'm not sure how many shakes I have left, probably a third of a box perhaps, I ordered the big multi pack of shakes from them.

Good luck and stay strong this time.No more blips hopefully.

Good luck Harry I have been on the bouillon way too much with this cold weather I just can't stomach plain cold water X

Back