Total Solution harry m's diary

Good for you Harry. Hope you are feeling a lot better.
Mere x

Thanks Mere, I m feeling good and back on track :)

Thats great Harry. xx

Thanks guys, 100% day has finished. Nothing is impossible. We can do it :)

Thanks tigs, why dont u start from tomorrow, together we can do it.

Morning folks, Day two here I go with lots of positive energy ;-)

I had exante bar with black coffee about 3.30 then porridge at 7.00.i m not hungry at all.i will have soup about 9.00 pm.yaaaaaay 100% so far, Bring it on.

Thanks hun, how u doing???

I'm doing good today thanks, just working now going to have a hot bath whilst I catch up with the soaps... Then I'll paint my nails and go to bed... 4 week weigh in tomorrow.... Eeeeek! How's your day been? Xxx

Hah good plan to kill ur time.My day was hectic I spent half the day at work then meetings and all that, now at last I have time to relax after a long bubble bath . luckily my hubby has started body building again so he is on chicken diet only.No more cooking for me easy peasy.Soon I will be in bed as tomorrow is my day off and chores piled up for me.100% so far.

Good luck with WI tomorrow. x
Mere x

Well done Harry on another 100% day. :D
Mere x

Hi Harry I am still on it from Jan the second I just haven't got round to doing a diary yet I have a stone gone since then so I am over the moon delighted you are back you do so well on this diet Xx

Thanks tigs, thats fab loss hun.its nice to encourage each other.we need someone on our exante journey. Its my birthday next Tuesday other than that I m going 100%.
Thanks mere, hoz ur diet going hun??

Harry you are back with a vengence I bet you get through your birthday fine as you are so focused. But you do need to enjoy it too. :)
Mere x

Awww thanks Mere, its my 35th birthday and kids planning something big.i will try to enjoy myself but not with food.i have learnt my lesson about good choices and bad choices.here is toast to 100% yaaaay bring it on.

Back