Harry's 2013 Diary...

I know with all these breaks I will never achieve my goal...

Wrong :)

If that were true, You would still weigh 18st 8lb. Why are you not? Because you never give up!

Of course you are going to reach goal. Granted, you are taking the scenic route, but we are doing it for only US, so we have no time set by anyone. You are so going to get there. Your determination, always coming back, it can't fail :)

Just try not to lose weight to allow gain weight too often, and you will be there soon Harry :) Notice I say 'too often' because I think if its just now and again then you will be fine as you have been and keep shrinking! Just obviously not every week which you're not.

Have a lovely weekend xx

ED is right Harry :)
Keep plodding on with it, you will get there.
Choose your bad if you have to. Dont have all bad. Choose only one at any one time. And try not to have the bads too close together to give yourself a fighting chance ;)
You will get there :)

Harry..have a good weekend

Thanks ED :) you always give me strength.

Thanks everyone :D
Now we are off to funfair. ;)
Thank God its not too hot today.
I had vanilla flavour vodka with cherry coke last night :(
Only two shots though and one lager top Ooooops
Two slices of pizza :eek: So not so good but I will try my best today to stay on track.
Please pull me back guys. I am struggling.:cry:

Enjoy your day Harry.

Hope you have a lovely day today.

How are you Harry? :) xx

Hi, I am not so good ED Thanks for your concern.
I tried to come back on plan but failed BIG time.:doh:
So far not so good :( I am struggling. it was my early shift today so I finish early. Since I am back from work I am hunting for food.
I am feeling really down I think I cant do it any more. I will try my best to behave today lets hope for best.
Todays weight check 15s 2.1/4 :(

It is really hard getting back on plan but is well worth it once you do. I know you'll do it Harry. I've got all this to come when i get back from holiday.

Last edited:
Harry think how good you will feel when you are 14 something rather than in the 15s. You are so near it could be you by next week or even earlier. Write your self a big 14 or lots of them and put them all over the things that tempt you eg in the biscuit tin. That might just give you that little bit more will power to keep you going. We have all been there but what is more important having a binge or seeing those scales drop.
If you are really really hungry have an extra pack, damage limitation as Marge would say. Good luck.
Mere x

Hi, I am not so good ED Thanks for your concern.
I tried to come back on plan but failed BIG time.:doh:
So far not so good :( I am struggling. it was my early shift today so I finish early. Since I am back from work I am hunting for food.
I am feeling really down I think I cant do it any more. I will try my best to behave today lets hope for best.
Todays weight check 15s 2.1/4 :(

Oh Harry, I know how you feel. Working early shifts means there is so much of the day to get through, which is torture if you are in an eating mood :)
Try and be sensible, if possible ;)
An extra pack or even splitting your packs might help. And have a WS meal if you still struggling :)
It will click, and you will get back on track.

And a wee thought to cheer you up... You have now lost more weight, than you need to lose :D

Thanks everyone.
I didn't eat anything after my first post.
I had 2 roast drumsticks off skin and 2finest fruit tarts for lunch.
Thats it nothing else at all
2.5litre of water so far.
I think I will have soup tonight.

Jugs sent to you Harry. This diet can be so testing at times... :( I've every faith in you. Take it hour by hour if you have to xxx

Im with u on this right now harry as am also struggling. Today had porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch then came home from work and polished off 4 bits of chicken (minus skin) half a lamb minted burger and some carrots!
Not sure whats wrong with me as never have I finished off what the kids dont eat????
Really need to snap out of it before it becomes a habit.

Hope yr feeling bit more positive and ready for what tomorrow may bring?

Ive got my wi in morn and am dreading it :( xx

Today's weight check 14s 13/3.4 :)
Hey I am happy with it.
I feel positive today and I am sure it will be 100%.
Yesterday I managed 10 min run without stop.
vanilla shake+ tescos bar + carbonara.
From now on I will follow my menu. Fingers crossed...

Well done Harry now I have to change my advice to big 13s everywhere ! X

Well done Harry. You need to look forward to the 13s now!

Yeah well done harry all is looking good x

Hey Harry how's it going? xxx

Back