Harry's 2013 Diary...

How is life, Harry? :) xx

Thanks for your concern guys.
I am feeling little better now.
TOTM was really nasty this time maybe its cause of that. Not finished yet but little better.
Sugar consumption was really bad for few days but I had to.
Today's weight check 14s12/1.2
I am not bothered about it.
Starting again fingers crossed for my health. Need support.

Glad to hear yr feeling bit better now harry and am glad yr not stressing over it all as can make it much worse.
Im still waiting for totm and not looking forward to it, seems.to be worse each mth lately :( xx

Hi Harry so glad you are feeling better and well done for getting started again Xx TOTM is a nightmare I am due mine any time now- the joys I tell you Xx

Thanks guys :p
Managed 100% yesterday.;)
I didn't check my weight today cause I feel bad when I see same or little less so I am planning to check my weight on Monday for a surprise.:)
I know its Friday and I always give up on Fridays if I don't see any changes on scales so little different this time.:rolleyes:
Tomorrows my last day at work then three weeks holidays.:D
After that I am going to do nights :(
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I will try to catch up with u guys today.

Ill be weighing with u on mon harry as am away tue so wont be able to then. I havent weighed for few days now as each time I do it seems to vary by at least 4lbs!!
Totm has finally arrived so.am hoping that will help ot go back down but we shall see.

3 weeks off....lovely hope u have lots of nice things planned. Ive been off this week and am only working mon nxt week though then off to the caravan for few days.
Do find im better and more controlled when im working though! Xx

Glad you feel better Harry welcome back :D xx

Going 100% again ;-)

Well done Harry

Hi Harry. Hope you have a wonderful 3 weeks off work. Are you going to go away anywhere? Well done for being back on TS too. It's my first day back on TS today and I just know I'm going to find the first week difficult. No rest for me now, I'm back at work tomorrow!

Hi Harry. Hope you're enjoying your break.

Hi Harry :)
How are you doing ?:)

Sorry for a late reply didn't mean to ignore anyone's post but so much happening in harry's world :(
New bedroom furniture arrived so I had to clean and move everything around.
New job has been offered to me and I am not very sure about it. I have to cancel my next weeks holidays to join.
Its a night managers job. health wise I am poor I have really bad ache in my feet. my heels killing me with pain.
I think I need iron tablets but with those I suffer from constipation.:(
its so hard to walk nowdays.
diet wise 100% good
todays weight 14s 10lbs.
Thanks for your concern ladies and sorry for long post.

Is the new job promotion with better prospects or better money and how do you feel about working nights. That is what you have to think about. Write a list of the pros and cons and all may become clearer. Hope you feel better soon. X

Thanks mere :) always for good advice.

Harry - it's a big change working nights, especially with kids, so you'll have to give the new job a good think. Mere's advice is good - doing pros and cons lists is helpful. Sorry about your feet - but brilliant news about your weight.

Congratulations on the new job harry! It does seem some decision as three weeks holiday would be lovely. Have you decide whether to take it?

Good luck back on ts xxx

Back