Has anyone counted how many times they pee in a day?

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
13 for me so far today and each time ive been busting to go. Im drinking the recomnended 4-5 litres a day but i cant even go out anywhere without knowing where the loo's are and trying to time it so that i dont have to pee on the side of the road...i need one of those female portable toilet things :)

Don't know but i'm going through a lot of loo paper!

I drink 2 litres a day and i make sure the first litre is finished by 1pm. I know then i have enough time to empty out and get to the school and back without diverting to the public loos. Then the second litre i make sure is gone by 8pm so i can sleep.
In answer to your question though......no, not counted lol

Yeah i might do that too and finish drinking by 7pm because i normally wake in the night anyway before doing this. :)

I believe the recommended daily amount of water a day is 2 litres (4 pints) upto a maximum of 4 litres.
Maybe thats why you've been 13 times lol.
Emma x

The loo trips can be a bit inconvenient but your bladder gets used to the amount of water. Sip your water too rather than glugging big glasses of it. Aim to drink a minimum of two litres and a max of about four.

I drink usually between 2 and 3 litres a day and tend to go at least 8 times sometimes more.
Like most, i aim to get through so much at different times. First litre by around 1pm then second by 5pm then sip water throughout the evening but keeping it under 2 large glasses otherwise im up all night :)

I must admit i do glug it down in one go just to get it over with as i cant stand plain water. Ive tried peppermint tea but get fed up with lots of it. I try to sip it in future or might try fizzy water instead. Thanks for the tips girlies xxx

Dam it im sat outside my daughters school in my car dying for a ruddy pee...heeeeeelp. 10 minutes to go then a 15 min drive home oh pls hold on bladder

Blimey Dwynn your be in for a treat today then if it carries on the same... Over 30 trips to the loo but it will die down a bit after a few days but drink on we must! ;-)

Back