Has anyone finished the 30 day shred programme ?

joannelut

Hi everyone, has any of you actually managed to finish the 30 day shred programme, if so have you seen good results.

I am on day 4 the aching seems to be less I am still enjoying it and am making sure I do it every day.

Thanks

Joanne ;)

I started this, stopped, started, stopped (can you see a pattern here?)

I loved it when I was doing it, I just need to get some willpower behind me (and finish my hectic uni schedule first!)

Will definitely be sticking to the full 30 days though! 20lbs? Get in!

I did! I completed the 30 days, and i loved it!!

The difference to my body and my stamina was amazing, but i didnt lose any weight, (but my clothes were so much looser) but dont be put off by that as i didnt diet at all while i was doing the dvd, if i did the dvd again i would diet while doing it. I still do the DVD once a weekish.

Oooh, even more reason for me to do it!

I'm finding that even though I've been losing a little weight lately, and obv inches are going... I'm not toning up so my clothes fit, but my shape under them is kinda jiggly and gross :( Hopefully this'll help :D

I did! I completed the 30 days, and i loved it!!

The difference to my body and my stamina was amazing, but i didnt lose any weight, (but my clothes were so much looser) but dont be put off by that as i didnt diet at all while i was doing the dvd, if i did the dvd again i would diet while doing it. I still do the DVD once a weekish.

That's why im waiting to get my weight down before doing it lol, i don't lose weight even when on a diet if i exercise! lol so weight down then tone! thanks for the info though! will definitely be doing it eventually! :D x

Back