Has anyone taken HRI Water Balance tablets?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by dudette2001uk, 13 June 2010 Social URL.

1. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I was talking to my friend about the fact that I retain water quite badly, especially around my period (blood pressure medication is to blame!!!) and she suggested that I try Water Balance tablets. They're a herbal remedy containing dandelion, parsley and a couple of other things, and they're supposed to be good for helping to get rid of water retention.

Now I was wondering whether any of you lovely MM followers have taken these?

I spoke to a pharmacist about taking them with my BP medication and he said it was fine, and there shouldn't be any interactions as it's herbal.

I just wondered whether anybody had taken these, and whether they were any good?

Sian xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.