Hate this stupid syndrome :(

sanaz

Once again my face looks like a scene from a horror movie! I'm fat and struggling to lose weight! I'm desperate to have a baby but can't get pregnant because need to lose weight! The hair on my face and body is increasing by the day while the hair on my head is falling off! So yeah life is just great!
I don't want to be ungreatefull as there are a lot of worse diseases I could have had but sometimes Ii can't help thinking why couldn't I have had something that at least had a cure!

Sorry about the negetivity and rant, I just had to get it out of my system as there is no body else that understands me!:cry:

Hey Sanaz,

Sorry your feeling down :( I hope your symptoms start to clear up abit soon.

Just wanted to say hope you get your bfp soon and sending you lots of baby dust.

xxx

One thing I have learnt over recent years is it is good to rant!

I know how you feel! My main aim is to have a baby and I know that I need to lose weight to do that but I know that the weight wont come off easy!

I hope you feel better for ranting and hope you get a bfp soon xxx

I know how you feel, i'm not trying for kids or anything but before I got put on the pill my facial hair and spots were awful. They've calmed down since I started the pill though. The losing weight part it horrid, whatever I do I struggle to get it off. And there is nothing like a good rant, I don't have one often enough and end up a depressive wreck far too often just because I don't get things off my chest, so yay for good old rants :)

Thanks everyone for your replies, you don't know how much I appreciate it! Going through years of dealing with these symptoms isn't easy for the strongest of people! I am really lucky to have a little boy but it breaks my heart everyday that he is growing up on his own! oh well all I can do is to try to lose weight!

I know how you feel, all the above relates to me it's a viscous circle and everyone around me is pregnant it gets me so down and ya feel so alone :0(

laser treatment and IPL machine from boots has lifted my self esteem no end.. fertility treatment not looking promising at the mo but I'm working on my self all the time - self confidence and self belief.. it's not easy - and I agree.. it's a mean condition - it took me years to realise that I could take it as seriously as any medical condition and not simply be mean to myself about it

you are beautiful - and don't you forget it!

xx

Back