Hathor's Diary - Keeping Motivated

Hathor - what a fantastic diary, weight loss and omg your pictures are amazing - i might be tempted now to take some of myself - haven't done it so far cos i thought i'd find it too upsetting

Thank you! I started the week after you I think and you've had amazing losses too! Take photos - you are beautiful in your picture I'm sure they'll be fine and they will give you a much better idea of the changes as you lose more weight. :)

xx

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean - but I am tempted to take a few before ones just so I can see the change when I finally reach my destination on this journey.

What I always think is amazing is that its *possible* to reach the destination! I spent sooooooo long thinking I'll never lose weight and thinking it was going to be a horrible struggle. As it turns out, it hasn't been so bad and I've enjoyed my food and feel much better.

Take your pics so that you can post some amazing before and after pics when you lose more! :D

xxx

Hello boyfriend! :D

Lovely pics hun, you can really see the difference! 3 days left to get that 1lb shifted for your sticky! :) Good luck xxx

For breakfast I went crazy but it was yummy.

Breakfast: fry up! all done with fry light. 1 x egg, 2 x quorn sausages, 2 x medallions of bacon all fat removed, 2 tablespoons baked beans, mushrooms fried, 1 slice wholemeal toast (half of HeB) with 1 laughing cow extra light on it (part of HeA) and 1 teaspoon of brown sauce (is that 1 syn?)

Lunch: mixed fruit - banana, apple, pear, strawberries

Dinner: Salmon baked in the oven with mashed potatoes, carrot and garden peas.

Mullerlight and Alpen light bar (other HeB)
Milk in drinks

Last edited:
Breakfast (I know these foods are free, but I'm slightly concerned about the effect it might have on my losses if I carry on having these types of breakfast) : 1 x egg, mushrooms fried in fry light, 1 slice wholemeal toast (heB) 1 laughing cow extra light (heA), 2 rashers bacon all fat removed and grilled. Brown sauce (1 syn) Coffee and Milk (heA)

Lunch: 2 x rivita crispbreads with 1 x laughing cow extra light between both. tomatoes, pickled onions, tuna on top. Banana, Pear. (made this a light lunch due to the larger breakfast)

Snacks: shape zero, tangerine, apple.

Dinner: having chicken curry (sw) left over from saturday night. It includes: chicken, onions, peppers, courgettes, spinach, tinned tomatoes, spices. Rice.

Alpen light (heB) for supper.

Its weigh in tomorrow and I feel really strange because I haven't been using my home scale. It feels like I lost my right arm!! haha

I have felt better though, it was really starting to get me down. Every little fluctuation on the scale made me miserable and it never was the same as the SW scales - so I've given them to my boyfriend to keep until further notice :)

Nervous about weigh in tomorrow but hey....I've been good. :)

I can confirm that the demon scales are safely locked away never to return.
Good luck for tomorrow. You know that you've been doing the right things and it's going to be a great result as always.
x

Awww, what a lovely motivational message! *wipes a tear*

I don't know if I've already asked this but whereabouts are you in Manchester? xxx

Well ahem....I'm not actually *in* Manchester... I live near Wigan, which is close enough. lol :)

My boyfriend is just great isn't he? :D

Can you tell I'm in a good mood? I lost 3lbs and got my 1.5stones sticker! wooo!!!

Food today:
Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (heb) with 1 laughing cow extra light (part of heA) and pickled onions. Coffee with milk (heA)

Lunch: Spinach salad with lots of chicken, peppers, onions, fat free cottage cheese, some sweet chilli dressing (1 syn), 1 egg
Banana, Tangerine

Went to a kids party so ate half of a white barm with egg mayonnaise on it. It was that or cake, or sausage rolls hmmmm. So I reckon 9 syns for that.

Dinner: same as lunch, but I chopped two rashers of bacon onto the salad too. :p I've eaten a lot of chicken today. I wonder if that makes it a red day?

Figuring out my snacks for tonight, I'll have an alpen light (B) and a shape zero

Well ahem....I'm not actually *in* Manchester... I live near Wigan, which is close enough. lol :)

My boyfriend is just great isn't he? :D

Can you tell I'm in a good mood? I lost 3lbs and got my 1.5stones sticker! wooo!!!

Ohhh yeah, I remember asking you where you live now! Hehe, I don't blame you for putting Manchester down, we are the bestest ;)

BF gets the thumbs up from me! Needs to post more often though :p

Be in the giddiest mood you can possibly conjure up - 3lbs off is an amazing achievement and 1.5st off is even better! Well done hun, that is really impressive :D xxx

Breakfast:
Fried mushrooms, 1 x egg, 1 slice wholemeal toast (b), 1 extra light laughing cow (a), milk in coffee (a) brown sauce (1 syn)

*disaster*....making cakes for my daughters birthday party tomorrow and made vanilla ones first and once they were in the oven I licked the whole bowl clean (argh) then made chocolate ones and did the same! double argh!!! Then of course I had to sample both flavours of the cooked cakes. I reckon I ate equivalent of 2 x cupcakes. I am decorating them later with icing....I will HAVE TO resist eating icing too. Off to check syn values of cupcakes.

Shape Zero, fruit.

Dinner: Prawn stir fry with sweet chilli sauce 1.5 syns.

Last edited:
You are doing fantastically well. To have lost 1 1/2 st in such a short time is brilliant.
I am so proud of you, and you look amazing!!

I will definitely have to continue going to the gym so I can keep up. :character00116:lol

Don't worry about the blip. You deserve the odd treat.
You did have to taste the cupcakes to check they were okay, and I think that licking the bowl might even be syn free!! :)
Just keep them away from me tonight!!

xxx

hiya i kept meaning to come along and check out your diary after you sticking up for me on the dreaded "exercise" thread lol...cheers for that x

your diary is great and your weight loss is even better, it has put me to shame as your starting weight was slighlty less than mine its taken me 7 weeks for me to lose 9lb i think im going to be trying out a fish week sometime soon:)

hope your daughter has a great birthday party and just think at least you already know that the cakes taste great so you dont need to bother having anymore lol

oh and what a great boyfriend youve got:D

You are doing fantastically well. To have lost 1 1/2 st in such a short time is brilliant.
I am so proud of you, and you look amazing!!

I will definitely have to continue going to the gym so I can keep up. :character00116:lol

Don't worry about the blip. You deserve the odd treat.
You did have to taste the cupcakes to check they were okay, and I think that licking the bowl might even be syn free!! :)
Just keep them away from me tonight!!

xxx

You are going for "boyfriend of the year" right? ;) I love you xxx

hiya i kept meaning to come along and check out your diary after you sticking up for me on the dreaded "exercise" thread lol...cheers for that x

your diary is great and your weight loss is even better, it has put me to shame as your starting weight was slighlty less than mine its taken me 7 weeks for me to lose 9lb i think im going to be trying out a fish week sometime soon:)

hope your daughter has a great birthday party and just think at least you already know that the cakes taste great so you dont need to bother having anymore lol

oh and what a great boyfriend youve got:D

oh, all our bodies are different!

Thanks for your good wishes for the party. I'm quite nervous about it and of course I'll have to plan my food in advance today. I'm planning on eating one cupcake (a special smaller one with far less icing on it).

I've been so busy I haven't picked out anything to wear, so I'm hoping to find something flattering when I go back upstairs :confused:

My daughter is wearing a pretty pink dress :)

I love parties but I don't like the stressy out bit.
x

I love your boyfriend too! Def wins boyfriend of the year as far as I am concerned, can you please post me a message on my diary pretty please to motivate me too...my husband is rubbish lol!

Fantastic weight loss and congrats on sticker!

did you say cupcake? forget them, you can afford a couple of little treats and how could you serve children cupcakes that you hadn't checked for poison first?

I love your boyfriend too! Def wins boyfriend of the year as far as I am concerned, can you please post me a message on my diary pretty please to motivate me too...my husband is rubbish lol!

Fantastic weight loss and congrats on sticker!

did you say cupcake? forget them, you can afford a couple of little treats and how could you serve children cupcakes that you hadn't checked for poison first?

He should definitely be posting more and motivating others! ;)

The party went soooo well!! She looked so beautiful and she played with all her friends it was brilliant. They had a little bouncy castle and they all loved it. I was just so :D:D:D:D to see her with all her friends.

I did eat a cupcake, but it was a small one and I had put less butter icing on that one. I think I can count 6 syns for it.

It was such an unusual day, I think it threw me off track a bit. :confused:

x

Back