Hathor's Diary - Keeping Motivated

Weigh in! Lost 2.5lbs YAY!!! I am officially giving my silly home scale to my boyfriend I don't want to weigh on it again!

I got my club 10. Very pleased about that.

Today's food:
Breakfast: fruit
Lunch: Slimming world quiche with ff cottage cheese and salad (spinach, tomatoes, pickled onions)
Pear, Banana,
Dinner: Prawn stir fry with stir fry veggies, mixed peppers, mushrooms, sweet chilli dipping sauce (2 syns for 2 tablespoons) chinese five spice, and a small amount of white rice stirred through

Later I'm likely to have a mullerlight and / or alpen bar :)

Weigh in! Lost 2.5lbs YAY!!! I am officially giving my silly home scale to my boyfriend I don't want to weigh on it again!

I got my club 10. Very pleased about that.

I very much like this! You're working really hard for the team, eh? ;) Congratulations hun, fantastic loss and I'm sure you must be beaming from ear to ear about the club 10! xxx

Its fishy week!

Today:
Breakfast - Smoked haddock, 1 x egg, 1 slice toast (half heB) with 1 x laughing cow triangle on it (part of heA), mushrooms fried in fry light
Tangerine

Lunch - Salad (spinach, peppers, onions, olives x 4 half a syn) with ham and fat free cottage cheese, and about 10 pasta spirals

Dinner- Salmon cooked with lemon, slimming world chips, lots of green beans, spinach.

Snack - alpen light (other half of HeB)
Mullerlight yoghurt
Half a banana

Milk in coffee

OMG I gave the scale to my boyfriend to take home with him and I felt like I'd lost my right arm this morning not being able to weigh!! I think its going to do me good though because it was becoming obsessional!

Breakfast: 1 hot dog sausage (35cal, 2g fat - 1.5 syns), 1 slice toast (heB) with a laughing cow extra light (heA) and a very small slice of slimming world quiche
Tangerine

Milk in coffee (heA)

Lunch: salad leaves, pickled onions, tomatoes, ham, ff cottage cheese, slimming world quiche (large slice)
Shape Zero Yoghurt

Last edited:

I want to get to goal because it will put my BMI safely into "healthy" range. I think the pics where i am wearing black are more flattering than the reality!

I'm realistically in a size 14 because NEXT are always really over sized. I'm aiming for a comfy 12.

So when I reach 11 stones I will see how I feel about it.

x

Breakfast: Smoked Basa (baked in oven), small slice slimming world quiche, mushrooms
+ fruit

Ate a tiny bit of cake it was maybe 2 inches square, I think I will count 5 syns for it.

Very busy and so I grabbed some fruit: banana, tangerine and apple, then later I had some sw quiche with some spinach and red peppers.

Dinner: prawn stir fry, - prawns, onions, courgettes, green beans, red peppers, other stir fry veggies, chinese 5 spice and 3 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce (3 syns) between two of us (1.5syns for me)

Fat free yoghurt

Last edited:
Hello!

Breakfast: Smoked Basa, 1.5 slimming world sausages, 1 egg scrambled, 1 slice toast (HeB) with 1 laughing cow extra light triangle on it (part of HeA), fruit to follow and coffee with milk (heA)

Lunch: Salad with SW quiche, 1 egg, peppers, onions, 2 very small potatoes, sweet chilli dressing (1 syn)

Fat free yoghurt
Alpen Light (HeB)

Dinner: SW chicken curry (OMG this was YUMMY) with syn free onion bhajis and rice

Last edited:
Thought I'd post a picture of last weeks prawn curry. It was YUMMY. We made syn free onion bhajis! They were gorgeous!

All you do is fry about 2 onions with some finely chopped mushrooms. Make a separate mixture of 50g of fat free nat yoghurt and 1 egg (mixed well) and put into this mixture some curry powder and garam masala (not sure on quantities, I did it to taste). When the onions are cooked, dip them into the egg mixture and make little cakes which you return to the frying pan and cook on a very low light in fry light. YUM.

IMG_0069.jpg

Hathor - what a fantastic diary, weight loss and omg your pictures are amazing - i might be tempted now to take some of myself - haven't done it so far cos i thought i'd find it too upsetting

Ha ha I know exactly what you mean - but I am tempted to take a few before ones just so I can see the change when I finally reach my destination on this journey.

Back